Microwaves have been around for many years and have become a staple in many homes. They allow for quick cooking without subjecting food to extreme heat. But which microwave is the best of all?
In this article, we will explore a list of best buy microwaves from reputable and reliable brands. We'll also discuss some of their pros and cons so you can decide which one might be right for your needs.
- Your purchase includes One Sharp 24 in. 1.2 cu. ft. 950W Stainless Steel Microwave Drawer, SMD2470ASY model. Flush mount kit sold separately
- Microwave dimensions: 23 7/8" x 15 7/8" x 23 1/64". Cut/out dimensions: 22 1/8" x 15 9/16" x 23 1/2". Product Weight: 74 lbs. Capacity: 1.2 Cu. Ft. (holds 9" x 13" dish)
- Easy Touch Automatic Drawer System Smoothly Opens and Enables Hands-Free Close...Read more
If you are looking for a microwave to fit in a smaller space, this is for you. Its 24-inch size will make it ideal for small kitchens or if you have limited space. It comes with an easy-touch keypad to set the temperature and cook time to your own needs. Another great feature of this microwave is that it has a glass door so that you can take a look at your food while cooking. The stainless steel construction makes it easy to clean and keep clean by hand-washing
- Your purchase includes One GE Profile 22-Inch Countertop Convection/Microwave Oven. Trim kit is not included
- Microwave dimensions: 20" D x 21.75" W x 13" H | Inside dimensions – 15-½” D x 15-½" W x 10-7/8" H | Product Weight: 38 lbs. Capacity: 1.5 Cu. Ft. | Cabinet Overlap requirements – 30” x 27” | Volts/Hertz – 120V, 60Hz
- Convection cooking – Choose this setting when baking or browning is desired...Read more
If you are looking for something bigger and with more features, this is the microwave for you. With a 1.5 cu ft capacity, it will fit larger dishes. It also has more options in cooking with the convection feature, which allows you to bake and cook food such as steak. This comes with two racks to cook multiple items at once or thoroughly cook things through convection cooking.This microwave can be installed under the counter, making it great if space is at a premium in your kitchen. It also has a touch screen control panel and vents on the sides that make it easy to clean.
- This 1200-watt high power microwave with 10 power levels includes a pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potato, vegetable and more
- 1.6 cubic foot capacity with one touch popcorn button, energy-saving Eco mode and sound on/off function
- Position Memory Turntable: Innovative position-memory technique resets the turntable to the initial position for more convenient and safer use...Read more
If you need a small microwave that is powerful enough to handle a family of four easily, the Toshiba ML-EM45P(BS) is required. It comes with 1200W and a total of 10 microwave power levels. The non-inverter technology allows for faster cooking, so your food will be cooked as quickly as possible and releases heat as soon as it is done, so there are no hot centers or undercooked items in your meal.
This unit can cook large items that usually take hours to cook quickly. The anti-vibration technology allows for even cooking. The auto-reheat function and the option to cook with convection bring it even closer to an entire oven in terms of cooking options.
4. Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 Microwave Oven with Air Fryer, Convection Bake, FlashXpress Broiler, Inverter Microwave Technology, 1000W, 1.2 cu ft with Easy Clean Interior - NN-CD87KS (Stainless Steel)
- The Ultimate All-In-One Multi Oven: It’s a countertop microwave, broiler, airfryer, and convection oven all in one! Use each function alone or combined for delicious meals every time
- Healthy Air Fryer Mode: Quickly circulates hot air around food, producing crispy, brown results, no pre-heat required. Make french fries, nuggets, and more healthier and delicious
- Use as a Main or Second Oven: Use Convection Bake function up to 425°F, with or without preheat, for baking and roasting. FlashXpress Broiler is perfect for toasting, browning, and crisping...Read more
If you are looking for a microwave that will handle all of your cooking needs, this is for you. It comes with some cooking modes, including Air Fryer, A Toaster Oven, and Convection Bake. This allows you to cook a full range of meals, including frozen items. It also comes with a removable water reservoir that makes it easy to clean the inside after use.The removable stainless steel door allows for easy cleaning when it is required.
- GE 1. 1 cuft 800W Turntable MWO SS
- This countertop microwave oven is built-in capable with a sleek matching trim kit
- Cavity (W x H x D)- 17-3/8 x 9 x 12-1/4 inches...Read more
If you are looking for a microwave that will fit your small kitchen, this is the one for you. Although it is small, the 800W power and touch screen control panel make it versatile enough to handle your needs.
The controls are easy to use, and the interior has made it easy to clean by hand or with a dishwasher after use. The glass door allows you to see what is happening inside while cooking and makes it easier to spot any problems that might arise.
Other Choice :
- Best Overall:Breville BMO850BSS the Smooth Wave countertop microwave oven, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Best Quality:Amana Commercial Microwave Oven, 1.2 cu. ft, 1200 watts, medium volume, 4-stage cooking
- Best Design:Galanz GSWWA16S1SA10 3-in-1 SpeedWave with TotalFry 360, Microwave, Air Fryer, Convection Oven
- Best Selling:Toshiba EM131A5C-SS Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor, Easy Clean Interior, ECO Mode and Sound On/Off, 1.2 Cu Ft, Stainless Steel
- Best Budget:Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor, Easy Clean Interior, ECO Mode and Sound On/Off, 1.2 Cu Ft, Black Stainless Steel
1. Before we get started, you need to know exactly where you intend to put your microwave to make a purchase based on its size and features.
2. Make sure that the wall mount is large enough for the microwave to fit on. Since this is the most affordable option, it would be better if it fits your needs best.
3. Purchase a microwave that has an anti-vibration system. This prevents it from shaking during use and making things unevenly heated during cooking. It also helps prevent overheating of food and damage the unit itself with vibrations in use.
4. Always purchase a microwave with an easy-to-clean door and an easy-to-maintain exterior. This is one thing that can be improved as newer models hit the market, so if it requires a lot of effort to keep clean, be sure to look into future models before making your purchase.
5. When purchasing a microwave, make sure it comes with a one-year warranty or at least six months so if any problems arise, they can be fixed or replaced quickly and easily by the manufacturer.
6. Look for a microwave that is energy efficient. This will help you save money on energy bills and be more environmentally friendly.
7. The microwave needs to be at least 10 inches wide. This will cool food quickly and prevent overheating, thus ruining the meal. The wider the oven, the better your chances of cooking evenly and cooking foods through all stages of cooking.
8. Your food should not sit in a hot spot when cooking. Most ovens come with a turntable that rotates the food as it is cooked to ensure even heating. Your unit should also have a fan that distributes the heat throughout the team. Microwaves are good at cooking small items, but if you intend to cook large meals, these features are essential for even cooking without overcooking the center or under-cooking other parts of the meal.
9. Make sure your microwave has a clean button. After using your microwave, you might need to clean it quickly and easily. This will allow you to remove stains and food easily to get on with other things after use instead of having to spend time scrubbing it out by hand.
10. Check for a defrost button. This allows you to defrost meat as well as other frozen items quickly. This will save you time when it comes to cooking frozen foods and saves you the effort of manually defrosting things by hand, which can be time-consuming.
11. Check for a turntable. If your microwave has a built-in turntable, it is easier to cook certain foods like vegetables and fish evenly without over or under-cooking something by mistake.
12. Make sure that your oven has sensors in it that will start the cooking process when the food is in the unit and that are sensitive enough to tell when something is finished cooking or needs more time in the microwave.
1. My microwave is not heating food properly. What do I do?
If you notice that your microwave is not heating things properly, check if the unit is level. If it is out of class, it will cause the oven to vibrate and touch the sides and other parts of the team as it heats. This will cause a disturbance in the cooking process that might cause uneven heating of food or even damage your unit.
Also, check to ensure that there are no large pieces of food or items in the tray with your meal, or you might accidentally put an item over something hot on accident and burn yourself
2. My microwave has food splatters on it after I use it for cooking. What do I do?
A damp cloth is best for food splatters, or you can even use a little bit of soapy water to wipe the splatters away. Make sure that you wipe the unit completely clean before using it again, and make sure that your meal has cooled down before removing it from your microwave.
3. My microwave only has one or two preset cooking times and nothing else. What is wrong?
Many newer models of microwaves now come with a 12-hour timer so that you can set the time for your meal without having to choose from a list of presets available.
4. I need to buy a new microwave oven, but I can't afford it. What should I do?
Instead of looking for a new microwave, you may want to consider buying one used instead of new until you have saved up a bit of money and decided on the features you want in your unit.
5. Is my microwave a gas oven or electric?
Your microwave is an electric oven and operates on electricity to heat food as needed.
6. My microwave oven takes too long to heat the food. What should I do?
If the unit takes too much time for your food to heat up, you can consider buying a newer model with a more rapid preheat. This will reduce the amount of time it takes for your food to be heated to get into cooking sooner and try out new recipes faster.
7. My new microwave oven gets hot when I use it after waiting a while before cooking my meal and making any adjustments to the temperature in the unit. What should I do?
The newer units have sensors in them that detect higher temperatures in your oven and if something has been placed into it recently or not.
8. Is my microwave oven safe to use?
Microwaves are safe for use and will not cause any damage to your unit or the interior of it. You should keep your team away from sharp edges and corners so that there is no risk of it getting damaged or causing any damage to the interior of your unit.
9. Does my microwave have a sound? Will it wake me up when in use?
Yes, each microwave comes with a helpful feature to check on the food as you cook it without having to open the door every time you want to see what is going on inside.
If you are looking for a valuable device to help you cook food and leave you with more free time afterward, then a microwave should be on the top of your list of must-have appliances in your kitchen. Since microwaves are pretty easy to use and come with a plethora of features, they make a handy addition to any kitchen and will be able to help you cook your tasty foods without having to get much time.
If you plan to buy a microwave oven, please read this article before buying it.
Toshiba ML2-EM62P(SS) Microwave Oven with Built-in Humidity Sensor, 6 Automatic Preset Menus, ECO Mode, Sound On/Off Option and Position Memory Function 2.2 cu. ft., 1200W, Stainless SteelView on Amazon
Panasonic Oven with Cyclonic Wave Inverter Technology, 1250W, 2.2 cu.ft. Countertop Microwave with Genius Sensor One-Touch Cooking – NN-SD975S (Stainless Steel/Silver), StainlessView on Amazon
Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN936B Black Countertop with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 2.2 Cubic Foot, 1250WView on Amazon
Panasonic Compact Microwave Oven with 1200 Watts of Cooking Power, Sensor Cooking, Popcorn Button, Quick 30sec and Turbo Defrost - NN-SN67KS - 1.2 Cubic Foot (Stainless Steel / Silver)View on Amazon
Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN766S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 1.6 Cubic Foot, 1250WView on Amazon
Farberware Professional FMO12AHTBKE 1.2 Cu. Ft. 1100-Watt Microwave Oven With Smart Sensor Cooking and LED Lighting, Brushed Stainless SteelView on Amazon
Toshiba EM925A5A-BS Microwave Oven with Sound On/Off ECO Mode and LED Lighting, 0.9 Cu Ft/900W, Black Stainless SteelView on Amazon
Farberware Countertop Microwave 1.1 Cu. Ft. 1000-Watt Compact Microwave Oven with LED lighting, Child lock, and Easy Clean Interior, Stainless Steel Interior & ExteriorView on Amazon
Black+Decker EM720CB7 Digital Microwave Oven with Turntable Push-Button Door, Child Safety Lock, 700W, Stainless Steel, 0.7 Cu.ftView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API