Ninja BL710WM Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit (Renewed)View on Amazon
Nutri Ninja Pro Personal Blender with 900 Watt Base and Vitamin and Nutrient Extraction for Shakes and Smoothies with 18 and 24-Ounce Cups (BL456) (Renewed)View on Amazon
Wolf Gourmet High-Performance Blender, 64 oz Jar, 4 program settings, 12.5 AMPS, Blends Food, Shakes and Smoothies, Red Knob, Stainless Steel (WGBL100S)View on Amazon
- BrandWolf Gourmet
Professional Countertop Blender, 2200W High Power Commercial Blender for Shakes and Smoothies with 70Oz BPA Free Container, Built-in Timer Smoothie Maker Mixer for Crushing Ice, Frozen DessertView on Amazon
NINJA Foodi Cold & Hot Cook Hot Soups, Sauces and Dips Blender with 1400 Peak Watts to Crush Frozen Drinks & Smoothies Nonstick Glass Pitcher (HB100), 64 oz, Black (Renewed)View on Amazon
Countertop Blender, WantJoin Smoothie Maker Ice Crushing Blender 2000W DIY Speed controlled with 2L Tritan Container High Speed 6 Blades in stainless steel for Ice/Nuts/Hot-Soup/Sauce (Black)View on Amazon
- BrandInstant Pot
Oster Blender | Pro 1200 with Glass Jar, 24-Ounce Smoothie Cup and Food Processor Attachment, Brushed Nickel - BLSTMB-CBF-000View on Amazon
Cleanblend Commercial Blender - 64 Oz Countertop Blender 1800 Watt Base - High Performance Ice Crusher - Large Smoothie Blender, Food Processor Frozen Fruit or Hot SoupsView on Amazon
Last update on 2021-10-26 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Currently, on the market, there are many types of smoothie blenders with different types and prices. Moreover, size of blender, ease of cleaning, and power are also factors you should consider when buying a suitable one. So here are several recommendations to help you choose the best smoothie blenders.
Buying a kitchen blender may appear to be simple but it requires some thought to ensure that your purchase fulfills your needs. Some have basic capabilities, while others have more advanced functions. So, let's begin with the fundamentals.
1. The power
Typical smoothie blender workloads, such as preparing milkshakes and smoothies, require between 300 and 600 watts of power. Larger items may usually be turned into liquid by blenders with higher wattage, about 1,300 watts, on their own. Blenders with lower wattage require liquids like water or milk to be added into the container to help fruit pieces move in all directions in the blender and be emulsified. Meanwhile, high-powered blenders can crush ice without causing damage to the machine.
2. The size
Smoothie blenders have a variety of sizes, ranging from 3 to 14 cups. It's crucial to pick the proper one. If storage space is an issue, a compact, single-serve blender may be an excellent option. It could be a good idea to upgrade to a larger size if you often cook for a group of family or friends.
Container capacity varies from 8 ounces for a personal or mini blender, to 10 to 64 ounces for a regular blender, to 80 ounces for a high-performance blender. Only you can decide which size is best for your requirements.
3. The speed
The motor will be less strained when you start the blender at low speed and gradually increase it to high. You can add ingredients at the end of blending that you don't want to be liquidized or puréed into the rest of the recipe because you can adjust the speed from high to very low.
4. The function
If you regularly prepare shakes or smoothies to meet higher requirements, for example for gym work, choose a countertop blender. However, if you need to make cake batter, whip egg whites, or just make a simple smoothie, choose a hand blender.
And now, here’s our list of recommended best smoothie blenders.
1. Best Smoothie Blenders: NutriBullet NB9-1301RG Pro 900W
- The stainless steel blades using cyclonic action are powerful to break down hard and tough ingredients. BPA-free, high-performance plastic cups are strong, durable and long-lasting.
- 900W motor base, two 32-ounce cups having to-go lids and lip rings with handles, easy to clean.
- With 13 stunning colors, including berry, champagne, clover, cobalt, coral, onyx, rose gold, silver, sky, violet, white, to select from, it’s also a nice addition to any kitchen.
- Cleaning is easy: simply twist the blade, rinse with soap and water, then place the cup in the top rack of the dishwasher. Because the dishes are dishwasher safe, you only need to wash them once. It was done by hand.
2. Best Smoothie Blenders: Oster BLSTTSCB2000 Pro Blender
Oster has a long history in the market and appears to have mastered the art of producing high-quality kitchen appliances. However, the Oster BLSTTSCB2000 Pro Blender really makes a lot of differences.
- With 1200 peak watts of blending power, a 6-point stainless steel blade design, and Dual Direction Blade Technology, this Oster BLSTTSCB2000 Pro Blender can handle any task.
- Three food modes (Smoothie, Shake, and Food Chop), three texture options (Thin, Medium, and Thick), and dual directional blades provide full control over consistency, and 4 manual settings: low, medium, high and pulse. Plus, for for added flexibility, there are manual settings so you can make everything from drinks to soups and salsa to to the perfect consistency.
- Including an eight-cup Tritan jar along with two travel cups with lids.
3. Best Smoothie Blenders: Ninja BL610 Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender
The Ninja BL610 Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender is a powerful professional blender that can handle everything from refreshing smoothies and iced coffee to healthy juices, sauces, and dips. After each use, you can just simply disconnect the blade and container and place them in the dishwasher.
- 1000 watts of professional power and 72 oz total crushing pitcher with lid can easily crush ice, break down any hard and tough ingredient, and make a variety of drinks for your family, friends and guests.
- All parts are 100% BPA-free so you can prevent health risks from blender plastic.
- 3-button controllers for speed buttons (High, medium, and low) allow you to prepare delicious dishes by utilizing the optimal setting.
4. Best Smoothie Blenders: Ninja Foodi SS101 1200WP
Another choice from ninja company: Ninja Foodi SS101 is a pretty powerful and easy to use blender - small but convenient.
- Powerful 1200-watt peak power motor with smartTORQUE to power heavy loads without stalling or stirring or shaking.
- For one-touch smoothies, extractions, bowls, and spreads, there are four Auto-iQ programs to choose from.
- The dishwasher-safe base and blender pieces make cleaning a breeze.
- SmartTORQUE is designed to push through big loads without stopping or requiring stirring or shaking. The built-in “Power Paddle” makes this Ninja Foodi SS101 blender stand above the rest.
- Including 1200-peak-watt power-dense motor, 24-oz; Ninja Nutrient Extraction Cups and Spout Lids, 14-oz; Hybrid Edge Blades; Ninja Foodi Smoothie Bowl Maker and Storage Lid.
1. How do I know if a smoothie blender is powerful?
The power is measured in watts. The more wattage the blender has, the more powerful it should be. Purchase the maximum wattage you can afford if you want a super smooth blending of hard ingredients like ice, vegetables, and grains. Although smoothie blenders can have up to ten speeds, not everyone requires that many.
2. What can be made in a smoothie blender?
You can prepare many delicious dishes with a good blender, from soup, sauces to nut butter. You can put fresh fruits or fully frozen fruits, such as banana, mango, peaches, plums,... in the blender to make a charming homemade smoothie every morning for breakfast. A smoothie blender can be used to create many surprising things like almond Milk, body Scrub, or lotion.
However you should remember to categorize blenders specifically for food and blenders for chemical compounds.
3. What about a fully automated system?
Some blenders, particularly the higher-end versions, include built-in programs that switch from function to function automatically. For example, to make a smoothie, the blender may switch from ice crushing to pulse, mixing, and finally liquefying without any intervention from you. You can note this feature to look for in a blender.
4. How do I maintain a smoothie blender?
Blenders are among the easiest equipment to clean and maintain. You can use the dishwasher to wash containers, lids, and blades but you should check your owner’s manual. It's crucial to remember that the motor and base of the unit should never be immersed in water. It should be cleaned with a wet towel.
Maybe you're working on several recipes in a row and don't have time to wait for the dishwasher to finish. Pour some water into the container and add a few drops of detergent for a quick cleaning solution. To clean the inside of the container, run the blender for a few seconds and then rinse it in the sink.
5. Why won't my smoothie blender turn on?
Your smoothie blender may not turn on for a variety of reasons. You can repair it yourself to save time and money of having it serviced or replaced. Make sure that the base, motor, fuse, and power cord are all working properly. The most frequent reasons are given below:
- The appliance is turned off.
- The device or motor is unplugged.
- Power cord is faulty.
- It's leaking.
- The foundation is damaged.
- Power terminals are dirty.
- Putting too many ingredients.
A blender is a great way to make smoothies, jams, jellies, butters, salsa and more right in your kitchen, whether you choose a full-size, personal or immersion blender.
Finally, all of these four smoothie blenders we mentioned above are a great offering in the market. You might select the NutriBullet NB9-1301RG Pro 900W for an individual’s use because it's small and handy.
And with a Ninja BL610 Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender, you can handle everything and prepare more dishes for a larger group. Ninja BL610 is a powerful professional blender that you should not ignore.
The blenders listed above are what we believe are the best smoothie blenders for most people right now. Hope these guides will help you choose the best smoothie blenders for you.