OUR TOP PICKS
- BEST OVERALL: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
- TOP RATINGS: Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens
- BEST BUDGET: Nikon G ED-IF AF-S DX VR 2159 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 Zoom Nikkor Lens for Nikon F White Box
1. BEST OVERALL: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX-format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeters (135) format is 47 degrees, and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X.
- Focal length 50 millimeters, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meters)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
The Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens is a standard lens for beginners and professionals alike. This Nikon d3300 prime lens has a maximum aperture of f/1.8, making it capable of capturing images with excellent depth of field and shallow DOF for crisp, clear shots in low light.
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
- Maximum magnification of 032x
- The angle of view is from 76 degrees to 5 degrees 20'. Focal length range: 18 300 millimeters, minimum focus distance: 16 feet (048 meters)
- Aperture range from f/35 to f/22
The best lens Nikon has ever made. It is capable of capturing photos and videos using any type of mobile device or digital camera. The Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras is equipped with a vibration reduction system that is compatible with the D4, Df, D800, D600, D3300,... Read more
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
3. BEST BUDGET: Nikon G ED-IF AF-S DX VR 2159 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 Zoom Nikkor Lens for Nikon F White Box
- Offers a broad 18 to 200-millimeter focal range for use in a variety of situations, equivalent to a 27 to 300 lens in 35-millimeter format
- Vibration Reduction enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superb color reproduction while minimizing ghosting and flare. Read more
This is a Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom Nikkor Lens (18-200mm). It can be used with a recent Nikon F camera. The advantage of this size and range of focal length is that it gives the full range of telephoto shots without switching lenses, so you don't miss any shots while changing equipment when your subject moves closer or farther away.
- BEST CHOICE ( UNDER $200 ): Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras, 2183, Black
- BEST CHOICE ( UNDER $200 ): Rokinon HD8M-N 8mm f/3.5 HD Fisheye Lens with Auto Aperture Chip and Removable Hood for Nikon DSLR 8-8mm
- BEST CHOICE ( ABOVE $200 ): Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
The Seller can change the price, so prices may differ from those found on Amazon when you see them. If you want to know the exact price, check Amazon now. Please note that they are only being used as a mentor.
If you are looking for a lens for your camera, then you might be interested in what the best 50mm lens is. As cameras and lenses get more and more sophisticated, there is a rise in brands that offer similar products. Here are some tips for new buyers.
1. The brand name
The brand name does not often say much about the quality of a product. Some of them are different from their counterparts in terms of design, finish, and other aspects. You might want to do your research by checking reviews from other buyers before making your choice.
What research you should do will depend on the brand that you choose. The best 50mm lens for Nikon d3300 is not necessarily the best 50mm for Nikon d3300 D5300 Df D7100 D5300 D3300 DSLR Camera as they have different brands and features that are suited to each camera.
2. The focal length
This is the distance between the focal point and the sensor. The focal length determines how much of a scene is included in a shot. For photographers who want to get close to their subject, then they would opt for 50mm. It also offers a more flattering look as it is not too wide nor too narrow. With this lens, you can take good pictures of people without having them distorted by the lens.
3. The aperture
The aperture is another important thing to consider when choosing a lens for your camera. It refers to the amount of light that enters through the camera's lens and notifies you about its status with f-stops or numbers like f/4 or f/2.
4. The focal length multiplier
This is the number that helps you compute focal length from your camera. It is important to know that the 50mm lens of one camera might be different from other cameras. The best 50mm lens for Nikon d3300 DSLR Camera is not necessarily the best 50mm lens for Nikon d3300 D5300 Df D7100 D5300 D3300 DSLR Camera as they have different specs.
1. What is the best lens for the Nikon d3300?
There are a number of lenses that work well with the Nikon d3300, but I would recommend the Tamron 18-200. It has a decent zoom range and aperture speed from f3.5-56, making it very versatile in different lighting conditions.
2. What is the difference between an f-stop and an aperture?
Aperture refers to how open or closed the lens can be adjusted to let light in through its opening, whereas F-stops indicate how wide/narrow that opening can be made smaller or larger, respectively.
3. What is the difference between Aperture and Shutter Speed?
Aperture is a setting that adjusts how open the lens can be in relation to your scene. Shutter speed is a measurement of time within which the film or sensor inside the camera must be exposed to light before being processed onto a blank frame.
We are all about product reviews. We do not sell items or receive funding from any manufacturer or retailer.
Your purchase may come with a particular warranty policy that the manufacturer offers. If you encounter any problems with your product during the warranty period, the Seller will be held responsible for it.
For further information, please visit "here."
To provide you with a more objective and trustworthy article, we have researched and made use of the following sources:
Altura Photo 8mm f/3.0 Professional for Nikon Wide Angle Lens Aspherical Fisheye Lens for Nikon D500 D3000 D3200 D3300 D3400 D3500 D5100 D5200 D5300 D5500 D5600 D7100 D7200 D7500 DSLR CamerasView on Amazon
- BrandAltura Photo
Meike 85mm F1.8 Auto Focus Full Frame Large Aperture Lens Compatible with Nikon F Mount DSLR Cameras D850 D750 D780 D610 D3200 D3300 D3400 D3500 D5500 D5600 D5300 D5100 D7200 and Other F Mount CamerasView on Amazon
Tectra 52MM 0.43x Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (Macro Portion) for Nikon DSLR D3300 D3200 D3100 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D7100 D7000 CamerasView on Amazon
JINTU 420-800mm f/8.3 Telephoto Lens HD Manual Focus for Nikon DSLR Camera D7100 D7500 D7000 D5600 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000 D90 D850 D750 Metal WhiteView on Amazon
Opteka Achromatic 10x Diopter Close-Up Macro Lens for Nikon D5, D4, D850, D810, D750, D500, D7500, D7200, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3500, D3400, D3300 Digital SLR Cameras (Fits 52mm and 55mm Threads)View on Amazon
Long-Range 650mm-2600mm f/8 Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon DF, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D7000, D7100, D7200, D300s, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800e, D810, SLR CamerasView on Amazon
- BrandBIG MIKE'S ELECTRONICS
52MM 0.43x Wide Angle Conversion Lens with Macro for Nikon D3200, D3300, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D7200, D90, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800View on Amazon
Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Nikon D7500 D7200 D5600 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D3500 D3400 D3300 D3200 D850 D810 D800 D750 D610 D500 D60 D6 D5 D4 etcView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-10-07 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API