OUR TOP PICKS
- BEST OVERALL: Apple MacBook Pro (13-Inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage, 2.3GHz Intel Core i5)
- TOP SALE: Dell XPS9570-5632SLV-PUS 15.6" Traditional Laptop
- CHEAPEST: 2019 HP Elitebook 840 G5 14" IPS Full HD FHD
- Dual-core Intel Core i5 processor, 2.3 GHz
- Fantastic Retina Display
- Iris Plus Graphics 640 from Intel
- Ultra-rapid SSD
- 10 hours maximum battery life
- two USB-C Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Read more
The MacBook's Retina display is the greatest laptop for eye strain. Its strong contrast ratio produces deep blacks, dazzling whites, and powerful LED illumination. For even more vivid greens and reds than with sRGB, it supports wide P3 color.
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
2. TOP SALE: Dell XPS9570-5632SLV-PUS 15.6" Traditional Laptop
- Intel Core i5-8300H processor, 8th generation (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz, 4 Cores)
- 15.6-Inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Non-Touch IPS 100% RGB 400-Nits Display, InfinityEdge Anti-Glare, 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 (2x4GB)
- M.2 2280 [PCIe] 256 GB (SSD)
- GeForce GTX 1050 4GB GDDR5 from Nvidia
- Read more
The tiniest 15.6-inch performance laptop in the world and the most powerful XPS laptop for eye strain we've ever created feature gorgeous infinity Edge displays. Almost borderless displays enhance screen real estate while pushing technological boundaries. One headphone jack, two USB 3.0 ports with power sharing, one SD card reader, and one Thunderbolt 3.0 port.
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
3. CHEAPEST: 2019 HP Elitebook 840 G5 14" IPS Full HD FHD
- 16GB DDR4 RAM (updated); 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD (original); memory (Seal is broken for upgrades Only, Professional Installation Service included)
- Intel Quad Core i5-8250U 1.60 GHz Processor, 8th Generation (up to 3.40GHz, 4 cores 8threads, 6MB Cache)
- FHD Anti-Glare 14" (1920 x 1080) (NON-TOUCH) Wide-viewing Angle (UWVA) eDP + PSR, 72% sRGB Color Gamut, Slim Design, Integrated UHD Graphics 620, Max Support 4K (4096x2304) at 60 Hz
- Read more
The EliteBook 840 G5 laptop for eye strain is a stunning business laptop that offers a comfortable keyboard, powerful performance, and incredible sound in a chic design. The most secure and manageable PCs from HP offer end-to-end security protection. Attacks on the BIOS are prevented by HP Sure Start.
- BEST CHOICE (Under $1000): Dell Inspiron 15 5515, 15.6 inch FHD Touchscreen Laptop
- BEST CHOICE ($1000-2000): Dell Gaming G15 5510, 15.6 Inch RTX 3060 Gaming Laptop Full HD
- BEST CHOICE (Above $2000): ASUS ROG Strix G15 (2021) Gaming Laptop
The prices of the products are just right at the moment when we check. They are subject to changes by the Seller, so some may be slightly different from those found on Amazon when you see them. Please note that they are just for reference. If you want to know the exact price, don't hesitate to check Amazon.
Laptop use is widely accepted as a cause of eye strain. And sometimes it is more comfortable to sit at the computer than to stand up and stretch your neck forward. This is why we put together this buying guide for those who wanna buy the best laptop for eye strain.
If your workplace allows you to adjust the resolution, you should get a laptop with as high of a resolution as possible. For example, if you are working in an office with a 19" display, it is best to get a laptop with 1920x1080 resolution because that way, you would be able to read the text more clearly and comfortably when compared with 1280x800 or 1366x768.
The closer you use the screen, the more strain on your eyes. So, getting as close to the screen as possible is best if you work from home. If you don't have enough space on your office desk, get a bigger laptop screen and place it on your desk instead.
3. Display quality
This is a very important factor that needs more than just one test to determine whether it's good or not. The display quality of most laptops is not great, so I suggest getting a laptop with LED backlit monitor if available.
1. How can I avoid eye strain with a laptop?
Position the head at level with the back of the seat, which should be straight. The computer screen should also be positioned at eye level and in line with your eyes. Avoid looking up or down for long periods, as this causes muscle fatigue on top of neck and shoulder tension.
2. Is it possible to prevent eye strain with a laptop?
Support your eyes while using a computer. Use an ergonomic notebook or hold the mouse in your hands rather than by the sides of the keyboard. Another solution is to try out a pair of non-glare sunglasses, which can reduce eye strain and tension by preventing glare from reflective surfaces. You can also consider installing antiglare or antistatic glasses on your computer if they are not already installed.
3. Is it harmful to me to look at the computer for too long?
Sometimes, a person's eyeballs may feel strained after staring at the computer for long periods. The muscles in [one's] eyes can become tired and stiff, causing temporary muscle fatigue and headaches.
We are all about product reviews. We do not sell items or receive funding from any manufacturer or retailer.
Your purchase may come with a particular warranty policy that the manufacturer offers. If you encounter any problems with your product during the warranty period, the Seller will be held responsible for it.
For further information, please visit "here."
To provide you with a more objective and trustworthy article, we have researched and made use of the following sources:
ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD Display, Intel i3-1005G1 CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint, Windows 10 Home in S Mode, Slate Gray, F512JA-AS34View on Amazon
Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-36UT, 15.6" Full HD Display, 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor, 4GB DDR4, 128GB NVMe SSD, WiFi 6, Windows 11 Home (S Mode)View on Amazon
2022 Newest HP 14" HD Laptop Light-Weight, AMD 3020e(Up to 2.6GHz), 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD + 64GB eMMC, 1 Year Office 365, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, USB Type-A&C, HDMI, Webcam w/Ghost Manta AccessoriesView on Amazon
HP Chromebook 14 Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000 Processor, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC, 14” HD Display, Chrome, Lightweight Computer with Webcam and Dual Mics, Home, School, Music, Movies (14a-na0021nr, 2021)View on Amazon
2021 Newest Dell Inspiron 15 3000 3501 Laptop, 15.6" Full HD 1080P Screen, 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad-Core Processor, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, Webcam, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Windows 10 Home, BlackView on Amazon
SAMSUNG Galaxy Chromebook 4 11.6” 64GB Laptop Computer w/ 4GB RAM, Gigabit WiFi, HD Intel Celeron Processor, Compact Design, Military Grade Durability, US Version, SilverView on Amazon
2022 HP 14" FHD Laptop for Business and Student, AMD Ryzen3 3250U (up to 3.5 GHz), 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD+128GB SSD, Ethernet, Webcam, WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Fast Charge, Win10, w/Ghost Manta AccessoriesView on Amazon
2020 HP 14" HD (1366 x 768) Thin and Light Laptop PC, Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor, 4GB DDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, HDMI, WiFi, Bluetooth, Windows 10 S, 1 Year Microsoft 365, Snowflake WhiteView on Amazon
2022 HP Pavilion 17 Laptop, 17.3" HD+ Touch Display, AMD Ryzen3 3250U Processor, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, WiFi, Webcam, Long Battery Life, Windows 10 + One Year of Office365, Silver (Latest Model)View on Amazon
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 Laptop, 14.0" HD Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Intel UHD Graphics 600, Win 10 in S Mode, Ice BlueView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API