TOP LIST PRODUCTS
CRAFTSMAN 41BY4216791 S165 42cc Full Crank 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw-16-Inch Bar and Automatic Chain Oiler, Liberty RedView on Amazon
Cordless Chainsaw, 12-Inch Easy Start Chain Saw Single-Handed 25CC Gasoline Logging Saw Small Chainsaw for Wood Cutting, Logging, Pruning BranchesView on Amazon
Logging Saw, Gasoline Chainsaw Single-Handed Easy Start Chainsaw, Branches for Wood Cutting Bamboo WoodView on Amazon
PROYAMA 58CC Cutting Performance Top Handle Gas Powered Chainsaw 16-Inch Gasoline Chainsaw 20-Inch for Farm Trees Garden and Ranch 2-Cycle Emission Only 46CC with EPA Tech Powerful EnvironmentalView on Amazon
Single-Handed Easy Start Chainsaw, Logging Saw, High Reliability Gasoline Chainsaw Branches for Wood CuttingView on Amazon
SaferCCTV Rewind Recoil Pull Starter Assembly with Start Handle Compatible with Stihl 017 018 Ms170 Ms180 Chainsaw Replacement Part# 1130 080 2100View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
- BEST RATING: Greenworks-Cordless-Chainsaw-Included-20312
- BEST QUALITY: FARMMAC-High-End-Chainsaw-Ignition-Compatible
- BEST OVERALL: Craftsman-CMXGSAMY426S-46cc-2-Cycle-20-Inch
1. BEST RATING: Greenworks-Cordless-Chainsaw-Included-20312
- TRUBRUSHLESSTM MOTOR TECHNOLOGY – 2 x more torque. It provides more power, longer runtimes, quiet operation, and extended motor life.
- CHAIN BRAKE – for added safety and reduced risk of injury
- AUTOMATIC OILER – delivers proper chain lubrication and increased productivity
- PRO STYLE TENSIONING – for easy bar and chain maintenance
- Read more
The Greenworks is a great chainsaw for both home and professional use. A four Ah battery and charger power this chainsaw. The Greenworks has an automatic oiler for chain lubrication, making it more efficient in cutting operations. It is also equipped with a chain brake for added safety features and a dual-action auto-tensioning system, which is perfect for bar tightening or loosening.
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
2. BEST QUALITY: FARMMAC-High-End-Chainsaw-Ignition-Compatible
- 【72cc Professional Chainsaw】 - FARMMAC gas chain saw power head F380 compatible with Stihl chainsaw 038 Neotec chainsaw NS872i. The efficient 72cc full crank & excellent 2-cycle stroke air-cooled engine has better working power 3.9KW 5.3HP and fast air cooling system for overheating, improving the engine power and efficiency
- 【Contain 24" Bar and chain】 - This FARMMAC Power chainsaw F380 fit for Stihl 038, contains a 24-inch Alloy solid bar and chain combo, guide bar Tail Mount dimension 12.1mm(D025), and 3/8" chain pitch .063" Gauge, 84 Drive Link, low kickback, which cuts through the woods or falling tree quickly and easier.
- 【Multiple Upgrade Parts】 High-quality key spare parts include a Japanese walbr carburetor, an NGK spark plug, a magnesium crankcase, a Taiwai cylinder, a Taiwan crankshaft with strong anti-curving performance, an Italian Ignition coil, a Taiwan shock-absorbing elastostart handle, a hard magnetic flywheel
- Read more
FARMMAC is a high-quality easy start chainsaw for professional and home use. This chainsaw is powered by an engine that is more powerful than many other gas-powered saws on the market. It can be fully cranked and run in less than one minute. It is also quiet and runs cool. This chainsaw has enough power to cut through even the thickest tree branches. A bar and chain combination is included with this product, making it very easy to install and maintain this chain saw.
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
3. BEST OVERALL: Craftsman-CMXGSAMY426S-46cc-2-Cycle-20-Inch
- Simple pull starts, a cushioned full wrap aluminum grip, and a 3-point anti-vibration system make this chainsaw more balanced, nimble, and comfortable.
- STABLE CONTROL: A 20-inch low kickback bar and chain, bucking spikes, and an inertia-activated chain brake give you more control. Maintain the comfort and control required to operate the chainsaw.
- Automatic oiler: An adjustable auto oiler is the bar and chain's best friend because it keeps the bar and chain in good working order.
- Read more
Craftsman is one of the easiest to use and most powerful gas chainsaws on the market today. This chainsaw uses an engine which translates into more power, run time, and longer life. This saw also has a feature that automatically oilers for added safety and increased productivity. The full wrap handle on this saw is also very comfortable, which ensures the sawer won't have discomfort during usage.
- BEST CHOICE (OVER $200): DEWALT-DCCS620P1-Lithium-Ion-Brushless-Cordless
- BEST CHOICE (UNDER $300): Greenworks-Brushless-Chainsaw-Included-CS80L2512
- BEST CHOICE (OVER $400): Makita-EA5600FRGG-20-Chain-Saw
The prices of the products are just right at the moment when we check. They are subject to changes by the Seller, so some may be slightly different from those found on Amazon when you see them. Please note that they are just for reference. If you want to know the exact price, don't hesitate to check Amazon.
1. Low-vibration engines
It only makes sense that the chainsaw with the most low-vibration engine is the best easy-start chainsaw. Low vibration means you're less likely to get tired and have more control over the tool.
2. Lightweight chainsaws
Lightweight chainsaws are easier to maneuver and carry around, therefore being better for someone who isn't used to operating a chainsaw regularly.
3. Easy starting options
There are many ways to start a chainsaw; you could use a pull cord, foot pedals, or even an electric starter which is usually one of the easiest ways to start up your saw.
1. Should I buy a Corded or Cordless Chainsaw?
For the most part, you're better off buying a corded chainsaw. The reason is that they have higher torque and will last longer. If you're looking to purchase a cordless chainsaw, you can pick one up at any reputable tool store, and it will also be more expensive than a corded chainsaw.
2. Do I need an electric start?
It depends on what kind of chainsaws you want to purchase. If you want to buy a cordless one, it isn't necessary to have an electric start. But if you want a corded chainsaw, then you might as well get one with an electric start.
3. Where can I buy a chainsaw?
The best places to purchase your chainsaw are either at a hardware store or online. If you're buying online, make sure you're buying from a reputable company because there are many counterfeit saws on the market.
We are all about product reviews. We do not sell any items or receive funding from any manufacturer or retailer.
Your purchase may come with a particular warranty policy that the manufacturer offers. In case you encounter any problems with your product during the warranty period, the Seller will be held responsible for it.
For further information, please visit "here."
To provide you with a more objective and trustworthy article, we have researched and made use of the following sources: