This article will find reviews of the best 4k TVs today. We always discuss every aspect of a TV before giving it a score and recommendation - from Price to picture quality.
You may have been considering buying a new television in the coming months but are not sure which one is right for you? Please do yourself a favor and check out this article where we list the best 4k TVs! You're going to be glad you did!
1. SAMSUNG 86-Inch Class Crystal UHD TU9000 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN86TU9000FXZA)
- CRYSTAL PROCESSOR 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K
- CRYSTAL DISPLAY: Experience crystal-clear colors that are fine-tuned to delivera naturally crisp and vivid picture
- MOTION RATE 240: Smooth action on fast-moving content
- SMART TV POWERED BY TIZEN: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience...Read more
If you're going to buy a new TV, you must accept the right one. Sure, you could spend tons of money and end up with something that looks alright but carries a hefty price tag. The good news is that there are some tremendous 4k TVs on the market today at a reasonable price. Some of these TVs have even been produced by companies with years of experience in TV production, so they are guaranteed to be high quality. This Samsung TU9000 is one such television and has some awe-inspiring features. The first thing you'll notice about this TU9000 is simply gorgeous. The picture quality rivals more expensive televisions, and the sound quality is equally impressive. If you're looking for an affordable TV with a high-quality picture, this TU9000 is the best 4k TV! The Samsung TU9000 model is one of the most popular televisions today and comes with exciting features. One of the things that makes this television so popular is its 8-point speaker system, which can produce excellent sound. Another thing that makes this television a great buy is its fantastic connectivity options. It comes with built-in Wifi, allowing you to connect your smartphone or tablet to it through Wifi to access apps and services like Netflix or Kodi so that you can enjoy movies without connecting your laptop or computer.
2. SAMSUNG 85-inch Class Q70A Series – QLED 4K UHD Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN85Q70AAFXZA, 2021 Model) with Samsung | Slim Fit Wall-Mount | WMN-A50EB/ZA | 2021
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: Elevate your picture to 4K with machine based AI.
- MOTION XCELERATOR TURBO+: Exceptional motion enhancements up to 4K 120Hz.
- DUAL LED Backlight: Dedicated warm and cool LED backlights provide enhanced contrast.
- Slim Fit Wall Mount lets you install your TV close to the wall, leaving you with a thin profile and neat look.
- A small gap between the wall and TV may occur if wall is not 100% flat or is constructed off-angle to the floor or if installed incorrectly...Read more
When it comes to quality and value, this QN85Q70AAFXZA is one of the best 4k TVs on the market today. This television comes with Android TV, providing access to different apps and services like Netflix or BBC iPlayer. You'll also access a wide range of useful apps through an HDMI cable, Kodi or Plex. This QN85Q70A has an excellent picture quality, but it's incredibly affordable. It comes with a very slim design, perfect for people who have modern decor but need to fit in that large television. This TV has excellent connectivity options such as Wifi and HDMI, meaning that you can utilize apps like Kodi or other services through an HDMI cable.
3. Sony A80J 65 Inch TV: BRAVIA XR OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR and Alexa Compatibility XR65A80J- 2021 Model, Black with Sony Neckband Bluetooth Speaker +Home Theater Audio
- COGNITIVE PROCESSOR XR – Revolutionary TV processing technology that understands how humans see and hear to deliver intense contrast with pure blacks, high peak brightness, and natural colors.
- XR TRILUMINOS PRO - Rediscover everything you watch with billions of accurate colors and see impressive picture quality that is natural and beautiful to the human eye.
- Enjoy wireless personalized home theater audio
- Surround yourself in audio with Sony’s 360 Spatial Sound Personalizer technology (* Firmware update available by Jan 2022 and is required to enjoy 360 Spatial Sound on BRAVIA XR. Network connection required for firmware update of BRAVIA XR)...Read more
If you're looking for a high-quality, affordable television, then this Sony A80J 65 inch is yours. While this TV doesn't look as stunning as some of the other televisions from Sony, it certainly has a much better price to quality ratio and still performs spectacularly. The picture quality of this television is incredible, especially when it comes to colors and motion. This TV will allow you to advance into HDR technology without spending an outrageous amount of money. It also comes with compatibility with Alexa to enjoy everything that Alexa has to offer while using your television.
Other Choice :
- Best Overall:SunBriteTV Outdoor Television | 75-inch Veranda (2nd Gen) 4K UHD HDR LED TV, SB-V-75-4KHDR-BL
- Best Quality:SAMSUNG 98-Inch Class Neo QLED QN90A Series - 4K UHD Quantum HDR 64x Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN98QN90AAFXZA, 2021 Model)
- Best Design:Sony X950G 85 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR - Z9F 3.1ch Dolby Atmos Sound Bar and HT-Z9F Wireless Subwoofer - 2019 Model
- Best Selling:SAMSUNG 50-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN50TU8000FXZA, 2020 Model)
- Best Budget:TCL 43-inch 4K UHD Smart LED TV - 43S435, 2021 Model
1. Size :
All new 4Ks come with different screen sizes. Whether you need 65 inches, 75 inches, or a smaller size like 32 inches, check what size fits your living room and if there's enough space for it. For example, if the living room isn't big enough, a giant TV won't look good.
2. Brand :
The brand will impact your buying decision, but it shouldn't be the most critical factor, in our opinion. Some of the best 4k televisions are from Samsung, Sony, and LG brands. But, as always, Price is what will make your purchase. While a more expensive TV will look better and might contain a better quality, you must consider what's most essential for you: Price or Quality?
3. Features of the TV :
The features are something that you should consider when buying a 4k TV. It would be great to have all the latest technology (and therefore Price), but it wouldn't look good if there weren't enough space for your new TV in your living room. Also, features like HDR and Alexa are essential options that might impact your buying decision.
4. Connectivity :
Connectivity is one of the essential features, especially when it comes to 4Ks. For example, if you don't have a TV-streaming device (like a smartphone or a laptop), you would need wifi connectivity and then use something like Kodi or another streaming app to watch movies or other content on your large screen tv. With the number of 4k TVs on the market today, there are options for almost every living room and what's important is that you find out which connectivity options are available for you.
5. Price :
Last but not least: Price. If you are willing to spend a little more money on a 4k TV, it's a good idea. Folks who went with the cheaper TVs from the past didn't regret their decision when they saw how fantastic their television looked in comparison to the cheaper ones. Price isn't everything when it comes to big menaces like 4k TVs but is something that you should consider them in the proper context.
6. Summary :
There're many different things to consider when you're about to buy your new 4k TV: Size, brand, features, and Price. We advise you to be flexible when it comes to all those points because you wouldn't want to spend a lot of money on something that doesn't fit your living room.
7. Comparison :
All 4k TVs of the same brand are supposed to perform and look the same, but each will come with different sizes and features. Some TVs might have a better picture quality, but others might be more affordable. You must consider all those things when deciding what TV you want to purchase, and we hope that this review has helped you!
1. Do I need a 4K?
As you can imagine, the answer is: that it depends. A 4K TV is a much better TV than your conventional Full HD. The bigger the screen and the closer you are to the screen, the more significant difference you will see between Full HD and 4K resolution, but that doesn't mean that if you have a smaller TV or are further away from your TV that you wouldn't notice any differences between them.
2. What is 4K?
4K is the successor of the Full HD, twice as long as the Full HD. The 4K resolution is 3840 x 2160, while a Full HD 1080p resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels.
3. What is 8K?
8K is the successor of 4K, and it's even more magnificent than its predecessor. It has a resolution of 7680 x 4320, which means 33% more than 4K.
4. What does HDR mean?
HDR stands for High Dynamic Range, which means that the TV can produce brighter whites and darker blacks and a more excellent contrast ratio between those two colors. In simpler terms: you can see more explicit images from dark to light!
5. What is OLED?
OLED stands for Organic Light-Emitting Diode. An OLED TV is a flat panel display that uses OLEDs (organic light-emitting diodes) to produce images. Unlike LCDs, which require a backlight, each pixel's light is generated by the diode itself, so bright elements can be made more colorful and darker ones darker. This results in deeper blacks, a much higher contrast ratio, and generally better picture quality when compared to other types of televisions.
6. What is HDR10?
HDR10 is a video format just like any other video format (example: MP4 or AVI). It is basically like a container that stores all the information about the video. HDR10 stands for High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 10-bit color depth, which means that it can produce a much clearer image, whether you watch it in 4K or not.
7. What is Dolby Vision?
Dolby Vision is the next generation of HDR, which turns your 4K TV into an entertainment hub. Dolby Vision creates a fully immersive, cinematic viewing experience by digitally enhancing color, contrast, and detail. The result? Extraordinary brightness, contrast, and color bring your favorite movies and shows to life in stunning brilliance.
8. Which is the best TV brand?
This is one of the most common questions that we get, and it's one of the most complex answers to produce. Every brand has its unique formula to attract customers, and they are trying to make a better product, but there are already some established brands that have been in the market for a long time and have proven themselves. We always recommend you to do more research on each type of TV out there because you never know which might be your favorite brand!
A 4k Television is a great invention. The fact that they have become so affordable nowadays makes them the ideal choice for anyone who wants the ultimate TV experience without spending a fortune on it. There are a lot of different brands with a 4k Television on the market and even more features that you should consider before purchasing. We hope that this guide has helped you with your purchase.
SAMSUNG 86-inch Class Crystal UHD TU9010 Series - 4K UHD LED Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN86TU9010FXZA, 2021 Model)View on Amazon
LG NanoCell 80 Series 65” Alexa built-in 4k Smart TV (3840 x 2160), 60Hz Refresh Rate, AI-Powered 4K Ultra HD (65NANO80UPA, 2021)View on Amazon
Sony X90J 75 Inch TV: BRAVIA XR Full Array LED 4K Ultra HD Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR and Alexa Compatibility XR75X90J- 2021 ModelView on Amazon
SAMSUNG 55-inch Class Curved UHD TU-8300 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV With Alexa Built-in (UN55TU8300FXZA, 2020 Model)View on Amazon
Sony X85J 65 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD LED Smart Google TV with Native 120HZ Refresh Rate, Dolby Vision HDR, and Alexa Compatibility KD65X85J- 2021 ModelView on Amazon
SAMSUNG 50-Inch Class Crystal UHD AU8000 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN50AU8000FXZA, 2021 Model)View on Amazon
TCL 50-inch 5-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR QLED Roku Smart TV - 50S535, 2021 Model , BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-03-28 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API