ANYCUBIC Photon Mono 4K, Resin 3D Printer with 6.23" Monochrome Screen, Upgraded UV LCD 3D Printer and Fast & Precise Printing, 5.19" x 3.14" x 6.49" Printing SizeView on Amazon
ELEGOO Resin 3D Printer Mars 2 Pro Mono MSLA 3D Printer UV Photocuring LCD Resin 3D Printer with 6.08 inch 2K Monochrome LCD, Printing Size 129x80x160mm/5.1x3.1x6.3inch.View on Amazon
ANYCUBIC MEGA PRO FDM 3D Printer Kit, 2 in 1 3D Stereo Printer & Laser Engraving, Smart Auxiliary Leveling, DIY Printer Works with TPU/PLA/ABS, Print Size 8.2(L) x 8.2(W) x 8.0(H) inchesView on Amazon
BIBO 3D Printer Dual Extruder Sturdy Frame WiFi Touch Screen Cut Printing Time in Half Filament Detect Demountable Glass BedView on Amazon
CREALITY Official Ender 3 V2 3D Printer with MeanWell Power Supply Upgraded Version of Ender 3 Pro Silent Motherboard Mainboard for Carborundum Glass Platform LCD Screen Printing Size 8.6x8.6x9.8inView on Amazon
FlashForge Adventurer 3 3D Printer Leveling-Free with Quick Removable Nozzle and Heating Bed, Built-in HD Camera, Wi-Fi Cloud PrintingView on Amazon
Sovol 3D SV04 IDEX 3D Printer, Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer with All Metal Direct Drive 32-bit Silent Motherboard Auto Leveling, Larger Build Volume 300 x 300 x 400mmView on Amazon
COMGROW Creality Ender 5 Plus 3D Printer with BL Touch, Tempered Glass Plate and Touch Color Screen, Large Build Volumn 350X350X400mmView on Amazon
ANYCUBIC Resin 3D Printer, Photon Mono 4K 6.23" Monochrome UV LCD 3D Printer Fast Printing, Power Adjustable, 5.19"(L) x3.14(W) x6.49(H) Printing SizeView on Amazon
Official Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer with Removable Build Surface Plate and UL Certified Meanwell Power Supply, FDM 3D Printers for DIY Home and School Printing Size 8.66x8.66x9.84inView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
The 3D printer is one of the most exciting tech developments. It has finally allowed the average person to create the most intricate and beautiful objects they could only dream of before. If you are looking for the best 3D printer currently available, you came to the right place. We have scoured the internet and compiled what we believe are the best 3D printers of 2022. Each of these printers is great in its way and recommended to anyone looking to make some incredible things on their own time.
- Pcmag 2018 Editors' Choice Award And Google For Education Partner – Dremel 3D45 3D Printer Kit
- Easily Removable Glass Build Plate Heated Up To 100°C And All Metal 0. 4Mm Nozzle Heated Up To 280°C. Windows Requirement-Windows (7,8,8.1,10). Mac Requirement-Mac Os X Version 10.9
- 5-Inch Full Color Touch Screen With Intuitive Icons For Easy Setup And Operation. Go From Unboxing To Your First Print In Less Than 15 Minutes...Read more
This printer is a superb all-around printer. It has a large build volume, an easy-to-use design, and an ever-growing customer base. As of right now, it is one of the best 3D printers on the market currently. One of the features we loved about this machine was its 5'' LCD touchscreen interface that makes it easy to use and operate. Easy to set up and work, and best of all, Dremel is continually updating its software and firmware.
Another standout feature for us was its build volume. We thought that at 6. 7" X 10" X 6" it was more than adequate for most people's needs. It also supports high temperatures, which means you can use almost any material that you want to print with on this machine
- X-Max 3d printer. Since 2018, more than 10,000 new users worldwide have chosen X Max 3d printer each year. Through continuous user feedback, we continue to iterate on the technology. At least two technical upgrades a year, including software, Mechanical structure, core accessories, extruder.QIDI TECH hope to create value for users, create better product user experience and build the best brand of 3D printers in the world.
- 2 sets of extrusion systems: X-Max is equipped with 2 sets of extruders for different filaments. Extruder A: It is suitable for printing filaments such as PLA,ABS,PETG,TPU,etc. The maximum temp is 240℃. Extruder B is a high-temp extruder. Different from other stainless steel high-temperature extruder, XMax's nozzle adopts tungsten steel and stainless steel material at the rear. Overcoming the problem of high-temp extruder which only can print with PC, nylon, but not print with carbon fiber....Read more
This machine has a great design, an intuitive touchscreen interface, and a decent 3D print volume for its size. This printer is also very user-friendly and easy to set up. We also like that you can use almost any material you want to print with on this machine. This model can print with carbon fiber and other materials and does not have to worry about warping, which is always a concern with 3D printers of this caliber. It can work for more than 24 hours, and the accuracy remains stable.
- The X-PLUS 3D Printer Kit comes with two different types of extruder assembly. The extruder A had already been installed on the printer. The max printing temperature is 250C, and it can works well with PLA, ABS, TPU. For extruder B,it has been packed in the package along with the 3d printer. The maximum printing temperature is 300C, and can print Nylon, Carbon Fiber, PC. (The latest development).
- The X-PLUS with pioneered creation of two different ways for placing the filament. Ventilative printing or enclosed constant temperature printing for you to choose when printing the different types of filament.
- Latest slicer software version 6.1.6: Redesigned UI interface of QIDI software is smarter and more...Read more
This machine has a huge print volume (10.6x7.9x7.9 Inch)with an easy-to-use interface. Another great feature about this printer is that it can use several different materials, which is excellent for people who constantly experiment with other things. Another standout part for us was that it comes with a free 3D modeling software called QIDI; the QIDI software is compatible with all types of QIDI printers, lifetime free, an alternative to paid software.
- 9.25'' Larger LCD Screen : ANYCUBIC Photon mono X 6k 3d printer is equipped with a 9.25inch monochrome screen, which is 138% larger than a normal 6-inch screen. The monochromatic screen lasts 4X longer than the RGB LCD screen, and a special replaceable scratch-resistant film is added above the screen to save your maintenance costs.
- Achieve Larger Print Volume: The ANYCUBIC Photon Mono X 6K Resin 3d printer can print up to 9.6 x 7.8 x 4.8 inches (HWD). The large volume can print large-size models or multiple models at one time, effectively improving your work efficiency...Read more
The ANYCUBIC Photon Mono X 6K Resin 3d printer can print up to 9.6 x 7.8 x 4.8 inches (HWD) in size. This machine is also very user-friendly and easy to set up. We also like that you can use almost any material you want to print with on this machine. This model has a 9.25inch monochrome screen with an excellent build volume that is compatible with most filament types. With 5,760 x 3,600 px resolution, this screen has a total number of over 20 million pixels
- Faster printing speed:Saturn 3D printer comes with an 8.9inch 4K Monochrome LCD with an HD resolution of 3840 x 2400, reducing the layer printing time to 2s-3s, which is 60% faster than Mars Pro yet still delivers outstanding printing results.
- Larger build volume:Saturn has a large printing volume of 192*120*200mm/7.55in*4.72in*7.87in, and you can print multiple full-sized models at the same time, which can dramatically improve your productivity...Read more
The ELEGOO Saturn MSLA 3D printer has a huge print volume of 192x120x200mm. As you would expect, this printer is controlled via a 4k LCD. The machine weighs in at 29.4lbs and can support a variety of materials such as ABS, PLA, wood, and even resins. This model also has Higher precision and easier printing. With the Ethernet port on the back, you can easily access the data of your 3d print.
Other Choice :
- Best Choice (400$-500$):ANYCUBIC Resin 3D Printer, Photon Mono X Large LCD UV Photocuring Fast Printing
- Best Choice (300$-400$):FOKOOS 3D Printer Odin-5 F3 Foldable 99% Pre-Assembled Direct Drive
- Best Choice (200$-300$):Official Creality Ender 3 V2 3D Printer Upgraded Integrated Structure Design
- Best Choice (100$-200$):Official Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Fully Open Source with Resume Printing Function DIY 3D Printers
Some recommendations when choosing a 3d printer :
1. Layer resolution
What kind of details do you want your 3D print to have? The layer resolution is the distance between layers while your image is made. The lower the number, the better your details will be.
2. Build volume
The build volume is the size of the object that you are capable of printing. Having a larger build volume means you can print bigger things which is an excellent advantage for people who want to make their replacement parts for things like their cars or make large models such as statues or vases.
There are two primary materials you'll want to be aware of when 3D printing. These are ABS and PLA (polylactic acid). ABS is more durable, more complex, and better at holding the layers together. It makes it more ideal for industrial applications. On the other hand, PLA is more lightweight, works well with a more extensive temperature range, and is easier to dissolve after use. It is also biodegradable, so it's great for environmentally conscious people who value sustainability.
4. Object support
Object support refers to whether or not your printer can print off vertical surfaces such as a wall or an incline instead of only being able to print off a character that lays flat. This is ideal for people trying to create standout art pieces or who want to print off things like custom signs.
5. Printing speed
The faster you can print, the less time you will have to wait for your creation to be finished. This can be a make-or-break deal for someone who wants their 3D printing done quickly.
6. Other factors that influence your printing results/price
In addition to these two significant factors, a few other things can affect the quality of your 3D print results and how much it costs.
1. why my 3D printer works very slowly?
This is the most common trouble people have when using their 3D printers. There are three main reasons your 3D printer prints with a slow speed（10mm/h or slower): extruder jamming, poor filament quality, and poor setting of the slicing program.
2. Why is my model over-extruding?
There are three main reasons for this problem:
- The filament is not heated enough.
- The firmware does not support retraction.
- The filament is not extruding correctly because of a clogged nozzle or clogged extruder.
3. Why is my filament always tangled?
There are several possibilities for this trouble:
- 1: the retractions are too long, and the filament tangles up;
- 2: the extruder stepper motor is not powerful enough to push the filament forward, so it gets twisted around in the barrel;
- 3: Too much filament went into the nozzle at once.
4. Why is there a gap between the bottom of my printed object and my print bed?
A few issues cause this problem. Firstly, your print bed isn't level; Secondly, your model isn't flat; Thirdly, you have poor adhesion between your print bed and your model (e.g., a brim).
5. Why I can't see anything on the screen of my 3D printer?
The problem may be caused by the LCD's connector being loose, the power supply isn't plugged in, or your firmware is not well-configured.
6. Why my printed object is not level?
There are a few possible reasons why this issue occurs:
- 1: The distance between your nozzle and build plate isn't proper;
- 2: Your leveling routine has a mistake;
- 3: Your model has errors.
7. Why my printed object is not flat?
There are two possible reasons. One is that you have a brim or overhanging edges. If there are overhangs, make sure the nozzle is at least 1mm away from the model and print fewer copies. The other common reason is that you have lousy adhesion between your print bed and your model (e.g., a thinner brim).
8. Why I can't print in ABS?
There are two possible reasons for this problem. Firstly, there's a large filament diameter; Secondly, your nozzle isn't tiny enough (to extrude weak layers). Either change your filament diameter or shorten the distance between the hotel and print bed.
9. What is ABS plastic called?
ABS stands for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, a hybrid plastic made of acrylonitrile and butadiene (styrene).
3D printing is a great way to make your creations, and you can use 3D printing to make just about anything. From tools to toys to replacement parts for your car or even your house, the possibilities that 3D printing offers are endless.
Be smart and decide what type of 3D printer you want to get. The different 3D printers offer other benefits and disadvantages, such as the filament change time, print bed temperature, speed, print resolution, and cost. We hope this article can help you make your decisions. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.