If you love video games and are looking for the perfect monitor, you've come right! We've searched for the best 27-inch gaming monitor, so take a look at our list and find one that suits your needs. These monitors will give you an experience in video games like never before.
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: WQHD resolution, ultra-fast response time, and amazing 165Hz refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests
- SMOOTH GAMING: NVIDIA G-SYNC technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- IN IT TO WIN IT: A fully adjustable ergonomic stand and blue light filter delivers the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for any FPS, RTS, eSports, or MOBA games
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The XG2703-GS supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI 1.4, USB, and Display Port inputs...Read more
This gaming monitor features a gorgeous design and is loaded with quality features. It is designed to look and perform great in any gamer's den. ViewSonic's advanced motion-smoothing technology, NVIDIA G-SYNC, enhances your gaming experience by reducing flickering and tearing between a graphic card's frame rate and the monitor's refresh rate. The XG2703-GS has a fast response time to enjoy seamless viewing of fast-moving action. The IPS panel helps you with wide viewing angles for less distortion and color shift, even from extreme positions.
- A lightning-fast 240Hz refresh rate
- 27-inch QHD resolution. Color Support : 1.07 Billion.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC ULTIMATE certified
- VESA DisplayHDR 600
- Fast IPS Nano Color technology
- 4-sided InfinityEdge display
- Optimized eye comfort with a flicker-free screen and ComfortView feature...Read more
The Alienware 27 features a narrow bezel with a stunning QHD IPS (in-plane switching) display and an incredible 240Hz refresh rate powered by NVIDIA G-SYNC technology. The 27-inch display panel can handle the most demanding graphics tasks, whether playing the latest games or pushing your graphics card to its limits in a fast-paced online gaming session. The AW2721D also features Alienware's signature lighting system and is VESA Display HDR 600 provides real-time contrast ratios with localized dimming that yields impressive highlights and deep blacks, which also supports a wider color gamut
- Create an efficient workspace with the Dell UltraSharp U2720Q 27 inch 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) LED Backlit LCD IPS USB-C Monitor (7GZ651)
- Sleek design - 27 inch diagonal 4K UHD IPS screen with vibrant 3840 x 2160 resolution and thin profile that supports virtually seamless multi-display setups
- Exceptional visuals - see consistent, vibrant colors across a wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology...Read more
This Dell UltraSharp monitor features a vibrant UHD (3840x2160) 4K IPS panel display, enabling you to view everything in stunning clarity and full detail in every corner of the display and a super-smooth 60Hz refresh rate - so even fast-moving scenes look fluid and lifelike. Featuring the collaboration between Dell and NVIDIA, the built-in NVIDIA G-SYNC technology syncs the display's refresh rate to the GPU to eliminate tearing and minimize stuttering, allowing you to play all your favorite games without missing a beat.
Other Choice :
- Best Overall:ViewSonic OMNI XG2705-2K 27 Inch 1440p 1ms 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor
- Best Design :BenQ Zowie XL2746S 27 inch 240Hz Gaming Monitor | 1080p 0.5ms
- Best Quality:LG 27GP850-B 27 inch Ultragear QHD 2560 x 1440 Nano IPS Gaming Monitor
- Best Budget:BenQ 27 Inch IPS Monitor | 1080P | Proprietary Eye-Care Tech | Ultra-Slim Bezel | Adaptive Brightness for Image Quality | Speakers
- Best Selling:LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor, Black:
The first thing to look at for the best gaming monitor is the resolution. At this point, graphics card manufacturers and graphics card manufacturers have announced a new generation of graphics cards that can push the monitor and your graphics card beyond the limits of your old monitor. The higher the resolution, the greater detail you display on the screen.
2. Refresh rate:
A high refresh rate is essential for gamers who play action games like Call of Duty or Battlefield. You will see a difference immediately if you change from 60Hz to 120Hz or above and even 144Hz. If you are using a PC with a powerful graphics card, you may consider going for a 240Hz or even 240Hz +.
3. Response time:
Another important feature when choosing a monitor is the best gaming monitor's response time. The response time is the time it takes between the first and second frames. A good response time is 16ms or less. Higher than that will cause the input lag between your action and what you see on screen.
One of the most significant differences between IPS panels and TN panels is that IPS displays have a wider viewing angle than TN displays which can be as comprehensive as 178°, meaning you can watch webinars or video content side-by-side. This can help with multitasking, especially if you want to use your monitor for more than just games and work at home.
This is the resolution of the pixels measured in pixels per inch. In short, higher PPI means sharper and more detailed images on your screen.
5. Dynamic Contrast Ratio:
This is a feature on monitors that allows you to change the screen's brightness between two different levels. It makes it possible to display a brighter image when playing games or watching videos but still see clearly during regular use, such as browsing the internet or writing documents.
6. Color Gamut:
The color gamut, or color space, is the range of colors it can display. It is measured in the field, expressed in numbers. The larger the number, the better the color reproduction and accuracy.
7. VESA Mount:
This is one of the newest features in gaming monitors and allows you to mount your monitor on a wall or a stand using an adapter plate that's included with your monitor.
8. Eye comfort features:
Eye comfort features are essential when choosing a monitor because they can help to prevent eye strain and reduce fatigue during long gaming sessions.
1. Why is the monitor's resolution essential for the best gaming monitor?
The higher the resolution, the greater detail you display on the screen.
2. Can a gaming monitor be used for work also?
Yes, you will need to make sure that it has a high refresh rate. You can also use a gaming monitor for movies or streaming videos.
3. What is the best monitor to get for a gaming computer?
The best gaming monitor is the one that suits you and your needs. Knowing what you want from the monitor will help you make a decision. An excellent reliable monitor for gaming offers high resolution and a high refresh rate. If you are unsure of what solutions to buy, ask your retailer or check out our reviews on Amazon
4. What is the IPS and TN display panel? What's the difference between them?
The IPS panel display has a broader range of viewing angles than a TN panel so that it can be viewed clearly from almost any angle. The response time is lower than the TN panel, making it easier to use for a longer time. On the other hand, the TN panel offers higher refresh rates and is better for gaming.
5. What are the best settings for a gaming monitor?
The settings may vary depending on your computer, but most manufacturers recommend Full HD resolution and 60Hz refresh rate, with a 16ms response time. To get a good sound quality while playing games, you can use external speakers or headphones plugged into your Mac or PC instead of relying on the built-in speakers found on most monitors.
6. What is the best gaming monitor for Mac?
The best gaming monitor for Mac has a high resolution like 1080P, a response time of 16ms or less, and a high refresh rate. Many gaming monitors also offer G-Sync technology that syncs with your Mac to eliminate tearing and minimize stuttering.
7. What do you need to consider when choosing the best computer monitor?
There are several things to consider when looking for a good computer monitor, such as resolution, refresh rate, response time, and whether you want dual screens.
If you are looking for a gaming monitor, it's essential to know what you will use it for. If you're looking to play games, there are some great monitors with low prices and great features. But if you want good work and play monitor, then the pricing goes up quite a bit. There are loads of monitors out there, from those that offer a more minimalist design to those that provide an immersive viewing experience. I hope this article helped you find the best gaming monitor for your computer.
ViewSonic ELITE XG270QG 27 Inch 1440p 1ms 165Hz Gaming Monitor with GSYNC, IPS Nano Color, Elite Design Enhancements and Advanced Ergonomics for EsportsView on Amazon
Samsung G50A Gaming Monitor, 27 Inch 4K Gaming Monitor, Ultrawide Gaming Monitor, QHD Monitor, 165hz, HDR10, G-Sync (LS27AG500PNXZA)View on Amazon
ViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD 27 Inch WQHD 1440p 144Hz 1ms IPS Gaming Monitor with FreeSync Premium Eye Care HDMI and DisplayPortView on Amazon
Dell Curved Gaming Monitor 27 Inch Curved Monitor with 165Hz Refresh Rate, QHD (2560 x 1440) Display, Black - S2722DGMView on Amazon
LG 27GN750-B UltraGear Gaming Monitor 27” FHD (1920x1080) IPS Display, 1ms Response, 240HZ Refresh Rate, G-SYNC Compatibility, 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design, Tilt, Height, Pivot Stand - BlackView on Amazon
AOC CQ27G2 27" Super Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor QHD 2K, 1500R Curved VA, 1ms, 144Hz, FreeSync, Height adjustable, 3-Yr Zero Dead PixelView on Amazon
AOC C27G2Z 27" Curved Frameless Ultra-Fast Gaming Monitor, FHD 1080p, 0.5ms 240Hz, FreeSync, HDMI/DP/VGA, Height Adjustable, 3-Year Zero Dead Pixel Guarantee, Black, 27" FHD CurvedView on Amazon
Dell 144Hz Gaming Monitor 27 Inch Curved Monitor with FHD (1920 x 1080) Display, Nvidia G-Sync and AMD FreeSync HDMI, DisplayPort, VESA Certified, Gray - S2721HGFView on Amazon
AOC 27G2 27" Frameless Gaming IPS Monitor, FHD 1080P, 1ms 144Hz, NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible + Adaptive-Sync, Height Adjustable, 3-Year Zero Dead Pixel Guarantee, Black/RedView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API