If you are looking for a good monitor that will provide gaming visuals unparalleled by others, the best 1440p 144hz monitor is for you. The best thing about this monitor is the 144hz refresh rate which helps give you a better gaming experience. There's no waiting between frames; everything looks pretty smooth when playing your favorite game on a 1440p 144hz monitor. This makes it great for any gamer who loves to play tons of fun all day long without issues with lag and low frame rates and graphic designers who need their work and play to look stunningly sharp and responsive.
- 34” Curved UltraWide QHD (3440 x 1440) Nano IPS Display
- IPS 1ms (GtG) Response Time & 144Hz Refresh Rate (O.C 180Hz)
- NIDIA G-SYNC Ultimate
- VESA DisplayHDR 600 (56 Block Local Dimming)
- DCI-P3 98% Color Gamut
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design with Tilt/Height Adjustable Stand...Read more
LG's 34GP950G-B has the best 1440p 144hz monitor. There's no denying its quality and performance. It doesn't matter what you're doing on this monitor; it will perform excellently in all aspects. The 1440p display provides a crystal clear picture-perfect for gamers and graphics designers alike as it lets them enjoy their games to the utmost potential.
One of the most important things about this monitor is its ultra-wide 21:9 aspect ratio screen which features a 34-inch screen size with a curved screen design to produce vivid visuals beyond your expectations. This means you can enjoy making those stunning graphics and animations without having to take up more space by expanding your current workspace.
- 31.5" Wqhd (2560 x 1440) 1800R curved monitor with 144Hz and adaptive Sync/free Sync for immersive, smooth gaming with DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity
- Enhanced customization featuring ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting on the back and LED lighting projection in the base
- Marathon ready with swivel, tilt and height adjustability and VESA Mount so you can always find your ideal viewing position. Physical. Dimension with Stand (WxHxD)- 713.38 x (490.02~590.02 )x 299.27mm. Physical. Dimension without Stand (WxHxD)- 713.38 x 425.68 x 118.03 mm...Read more
If you're a competitive gamer, you'd understand the importance of having a monitor that provides you with an advantage when playing your game. The ASUS ROG Strix 31.5" 1440p Curved Gaming Monitor (XG32VQ) has exactly what you need to look for and be the best when playing your favorite game.
With its 31.5-inch curved screen and 1440p display, it gives gamers more screen space while also looking good on the eyes. The 144hz refresh rate makes everything seamless, from frame rates to responses to animations; everything works perfectly smooth with this monitor, making it an excellent gaming tool for anyone who wants to be on top of their game.
- 27-Inch curved gaming monitor with an industry-leading 1800R curvature
- 1440P WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440P) delivers incredibly detailed, sharp images
- Smooth game transition with 144Hz refresh rate for more real gaming experience without interruption
- Advanced VA technology provides industry-leading 3000: 1 contrast ratio that delivers darker blacks, brighter whites and richer colors...Read more
this monitor from SAMSUNG displays vibrant colors and clear images with excellent contrast. It also has a 144hz refresh rate that helps reduce motion blur and provides even better visuals for those who plan to play their game repeatedly. It also features an eye care feature that helps keep the screen from hurting your eyes after long hours of playing.
This 27-inch monitor with a curved screen is perfect for playing games or doing graphic designing work as it provides you with more space to play with. The FreeSync feature helps reduce input lag, stutter, and framework out of your favorite games and make them more enjoyable to play.
- IPS Panel The IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel cannot be beat when it comes to consistently delivering top color performance & sharp visibility from multiple viewing angles.
- up to 144Hz Refresh Rate More than double the standard refresh rate, 144Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
- Ultrawide DisplaySceptre's 21:9 UltraWide monitor immerses the attention of a larger audience with a 34 inch screen that accurately resembles the contours of the human eye...Read more
The Sceptre 34" IPS UltraWide QHD 3440 x 1440 21:9 Gaming Monitor has everything that a gamer could ask for in a monitor. It has up to 144Hz refresh rate for seamless gaming and features FreeSync technology which helps eliminate input lag and stutter that can affect your gameplay. It also comes with adjustable height stands to play your games at the best angle, whichever one you prefer. It comes with 34-inch screen size and has a QHD (3440 x 1440) display to enjoy stunning visuals no matter what you're doing on your monitor. It can also produce vibrant and clear images for those who work with graphics or need something that does not clash with their game's visuals.
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS panel with 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) full sRGB gamut for immersive life like color in games, movies, and design
- Thin bezel design brings out the best balance of screen size and resolution for gaming
- NVIDIA G SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience with NVIDIA G SYNC Processor
- ASUS Eye Care technology enables low blue light mode and flicker free panels for marathon gaming comfort...Read more
If you want a monitor that is nothing but the best, then the ASUS ROG Swift 27" 1440P Gaming Monitor (PG279Q) is one of the best 1440p 144hz monitors for you. With a 165Hz (Supports 144Hz) refresh rate and lightning-fast 1ms response time, everything runs smoothly and at a lightning-fast speed, giving gamers more control over their gameplay.
It has a fantastic gaming experience thanks to its QHD 2560 x 1440 display and the NVIDIA G-SYNC technology. Its gaming features and its high-performance capabilities make it a top performer when it comes to gaming monitors.
Other Choice :
- Best Overall:ASUS TUF Gaming 32" 1440P HDR Curved Monitor (VG32VQ1B) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, FreeSync Premium, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI
- Best Quality:LG 38GL950G-B 38 Inch UltraGear Nano IPS 1ms Curved Gaming Monitor with 144HZ Refresh Rate and NVIDIA G-SYNC, Black
- Best Design:LG 34GP950G-B 34 Inch Ultragear QHD (3440 x 1440) Nano IPS Curved Gaming Monitor with 1ms Response Time and 144HZ Refresh Rate and NVIDIA G-SYNC Ultimate with Tilt/Height Adjustable Stand - Black
- Best Selling:LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor, Black
- Best Budget:VIOTEK GNV27DB 27-Inch Curved QHD Gaming Monitor | 144Hz 2560x1440p 1ms (OD)
when choosing the best 1440p 144hz monitor, it's essential to consider the size and display area. The bigger, the better for some gamers as they enjoy more screen space. Make sure you have enough space on your desk or wherever you plan to place your monitor to sit nicely without occupying too much area and going over budget.
2. Color accuracy
although not a big deal for many on this list, color accuracy is still something that most people look out for in monitors. If you are a graphic designer or work with images, then color accuracy is essential as it helps make sure your display is clear and crisp all the time.
this is probably the most important thing when choosing a monitor for gaming. You do not want to get a high-priced monitor that does not meet your expectations, which can be an off-putting experience, especially if you're new to gaming monitors. Keep this in mind before deciding which 1440p 144hz monitor you should buy, as some of them may be worth spending more on because they are worth it according to what they can offer you.
4. Aspect ratio
different resolutions have different aspect ratios. This means that some of the 1440p 144hz monitors you're considering buying may not fit your screen, or they will come with black bars at the sides, which can be an eyesore and take away from your gaming experience. You should check the aspect ratio before buying any monitor and make sure it fits with your screen if you're after something delicious.
5. Response time
another important consideration is your monitor's response time. This helps make sure that your display doesn't get blurry or dirty-looking, affecting your gaming experience. The lower it is, the faster and more responsive your monitor will be, which means you'll experience no lag when playing games on it and also makes you look good when you're playing them online with other players.
monitors of different designs have different features useful for some people. If you're a gamer and plan to play a lot of online games, then these things are what you should consider before buying this 1440p 144hz monitor.
FreeSync lets select monitors stop screen tearing or stuttering during gameplay by syncing them to the frame rate of your graphics card without any input lag.
1. what is a 1440p 144hz monitor?
A 1440p 144hz monitor is a resolution where the horizontal and vertical sides have a resolution or pixel density of 1,440 pixels and a 144 Hz fresh rate.
2. what is FreeSync technology?
This technology from AMD gives you smooth and fast screen refresh rates, which helps reduce stuttering and screen tearing as it syncs your computer to the monitors more than its native refresh rate. Adaptive-Sync is accomplished, which helps reduce latency to your favorite games, thus giving you smoother gameplay.
3. what is an IPS panel?
An IPS (In-Plane Switching) display gives you accurate colors and produces brighter images than TN panels.
4. what is G-SYNC technology?
G-Sync is a technology that syncs your monitor and graphics card together to eliminate both screen tearing and stuttering and reduce input lag. It lets you have a seamless gaming experience.
5. what is the difference between TN and IPS?
TN panels give a speedy response time of 1ms, while IPS, on the other hand, gives you accurate colors and better viewing angles and is much more expensive than TN panels.
6. what is 1ms response time?
1ms response time refers to the time it takes for your monitor to shift from color to color. It's considered reasonable if you're looking for a gaming monitor with quick response times.
7. what is gtg?
Gtg is the abbreviation of gray to gray, which means the time it takes for a pixel to shift from one shade of gray to another. The lower, the better, representing a higher refresh rate which improves your gaming experience and performance. The best monitor for 144hz should have a lower GTG value.
8. what is the aspect ratio?
The aspect ratio is the ratio of your monitor's width and height. For a monitor to have a 16: 9 aspect ratio, it should have a width of 16/9 or approximately 1.78 for 1 size. Aspect ratios than 16: 9 are generally considered suitable for gaming and are usually referred to as widescreen monitors.
As you can see, there are many things to consider when you're buying your first 1440p 144hz monitor. A 144hz monitor can be the perfect addition to your gaming setup as it gives you smooth frame rates, flawless gameplay, and impressive visuals wherever you play.
The best 1440p 144hz monitor will be one that will not only provide you with the best possible gaming experience but also give you an overall excellent gaming experience. Top-rated 1440p 144hz monitors are typically designed with great aesthetics and ensure that they have high-end graphics, so if you're going to enjoy some gameplay on a budget, then this is the list for you. I hope this guide helps you choose the best 1440p 144hz monitor for you. Happy shopping!
VIOTEK GNV34DBE2 34-Inch UWQHD 144Hz Multimedia Gaming Monitor, Ultrawide 21:9 3440x1440p, Low Lag 1ms MPRT, FreeSync & G-Sync-Ready, HDR, 4000:1, 2X DP 2X HDMI 1x Audio Out (VESA)View on Amazon
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Compatible, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMIView on Amazon
MSI 32" Full HD RGB LED Non-Glare Super Narrow Bezel 1ms 2560 x 1440 144Hz Refresh Rate Free Sync Height Adjustable Curved Gaming Monitor (Optix MAG321CQR),BlackView on Amazon
"LG 32GK650F-B 32" QHD Gaming Monitor with 144Hz Refresh Rate and Radeon FreeSync Technology", BlackView on Amazon
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 1440P HDR Curved Monitor (VG27WQ1B) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, FreeSync Premium, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI , BLACKView on Amazon
BenQ MOBIUZ EX2780Q 27" 1440P 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor | FreeSync Premium | HDRi |USB-C│Remote Control│2.1 Channel Sound 5W subwooferView on Amazon
AOC CQ27G2 27" Super Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor QHD 2K, 1500R Curved VA, 1ms, 144Hz, FreeSync, Height adjustable, 3-Yr Zero Dead PixelView on Amazon
Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS G-SYNC Compatible Monitor, 144Hz, 1ms VRB, VESA Certified DisplayHDR400, DCI-P3, Delta E<2View on Amazon
SAMSUNG Odyssey G5 Series 27-Inch WQHD (2560x1440) Gaming Monitor, 144Hz, Curved, 1ms, HDMI, Display Port, FreeSync Premium (LC27G55TQWNXZA)View on Amazon
Last update on 2022-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API