TOP LIST PRODUCTS
hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler - 120 Can Mini Fridge with Glass Door for Soda Beer or Wine - Small Drink Dispenser Machine for Office or Bar with Adjustable Removable ShelvesView on Amazon
Under Counter Refrigerator for Home Use, Indoor and Outdoor Double Drawer Under counter Fridge in Stainless Steel, ICEJUNGLE 24'' Built-in/Freestanding Beverage Fridge Refrigerator and Commercial Use, Digital DisplayView on Amazon
Antarctic Star 15 Inch Beverage Refrigerator Under Counter Built-in Wine Cooler Mini Fridge Clear Glass Door Digital Memory Temperature Control, Beer Soda LED Light, Quiet Operation (15 Inch)View on Amazon
- BrandAntarctic Star
Colzer 24 inch Wine and Beverage Refrigerator Dual Zone Wine Cooler Under Counter Lockable 18 Bottles and 57 Cans Fridge Built in Freestanding for Beer Soda Drink Bar Kitchen Cabinet CommercialView on Amazon
Vremi Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler - 110 to 130 Can Mini Fridge with Glass Door for Soda Beer or Wine - Small Drink Dispenser Machine for Office or Bar with Removable Shelves and Adjustable FeetView on Amazon
Antarctic Star 15" Wine Cooler Under Counter Beverage Refrigerator Beer Mini Fridge 28 Bottles Dual Zone Built-in Freestanding Stainless Steel Double-Layer Tempered Digital Temperature Memory Function Glass DoorView on Amazon
- BrandAntarctic Star
TYLZA Wine and Beverage Refrigerator, 24 inch Dual Zone Wine Beverage Cooler Built-in and Freestanding, with Seamless Stainless Steel Door Quick Cooling Under Counter Beer Wine refrigerator TYBC120-2View on Amazon
【Upgraded】AAOBOSI 15 Inch Wine Cooler, 28 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator with Stainless Steel Tempered Glass Door, Temp Memory Function, Fit Champagne Bottles, Freestanding and Built-in StyleView on Amazon
Kalamera 15” Beverage Cooler and Refrigerator Under Counter Built-in or Freestanding - 96 Cans Capacity Mini Fridge- for Soda, Water, Beer or Wine - For Kitchen or Bar with Blue Interior LightView on Amazon
BODEGA Beverage Cooler 24 Inch, Built-in and Freestanding Beverage Refrigerator 180 Cans, Stainless Steel Under Counter Beverage Fridge Perfect for Soda, Water, BeerView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-06-10 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
- BEST OVERALL: Summit AL54 ADA Height 24" Built-In Undercounter Refrigerator
- TOP RATED: RCA RFR322 Mini Refrigerator
- BEST QUALITY: EdgeStar CBR1501SLD 5.49 Cu. Ft. EdgeStar 142 Can Built-in Stainless Steel Beverage Cooler
1. BEST OVERALL: Summit AL54 ADA Height 24" Built-In Undercounter Refrigerator
- 32” height allows this unit to be installed under lower ADA compliant counters
- Stainless steel door includes front lock for added security
- Can be used built-in or freestanding in 24” residential or commercial spaces
- Read more
The Summit fridge has a black inside with glass shelves to help it blend in with darker environments. Examine the interior images at Amazon. They show how much the layout of this fridge matches that of a standard domestic fridge, with the obvious distinction of its reduced size. This feature makes the fridge ideal for individuals searching for a secondary fridge rather than a beverage fridge. It also includes unusual features such as a front door lock, high-temperature alerts, and a Sabbath mode. Again, these are features that are often found on higher-end kitchen refrigerators.
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
- Best refrigerator under 68 inches tall
- Best refrigerator under 69 inches tall
- Best refrigerator under 800
2. TOP RATED: RCA RFR322 Mini Refrigerator
- STYLISH: Our RCA Compact Refrigerator comes in a variety of colorful, bold, and glossy colors. That compliments your design and improves the appearance of your kitchen, dorm, room, or workplace, wherever you choose to put it.
- REVERSIBLE DOORS: It is small enough to fit in any dorm, kitchen, room, or workplace. Using the reversible door, you can easily set the little fridge door to open to the left or right, depending on your needs and room layout.
- Read more
If saving space in your kitchen is a priority, this under-counter refrigerator is for you. The main advantage of this under-counter refrigerator is its ample storage space. This RCA model includes an undercounter fridge freezer for storing your groceries. This is in addition to the fridge, which keeps your beverages cool. You may choose your desired temperature and leave this under the counter fridge to do its thing. Its tiny and sleek design allows it to be installed beneath the counter.
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
- Best under cabinet refrigerator
- Best refrigerator under 1500
- Best side by side refrigerator under 1500
3. BEST QUALITY: EdgeStar CBR1501SLD 5.49 Cu. Ft. EdgeStar 142 Can Built-in Stainless Steel Beverage Cooler
- Capacity: 142 standard 12 oz. cans; Freestanding or built-in application
- Powerful compressor-based cooling; Temperature range: 38-50 degrees F
- Read more
The compact dimensions and stainless steel exterior finish of this under-counter bar fridge make it ideal for placement under your countertop or anywhere else in your crib. The front ventilation is an important feature that makes it suited for an under-counter fridge.
Another appealing feature of this under-counter bar fridge model is the digital temperature display, which shows both the programmed settings and the fridge's current operating temps. As a result, you have complete control over the operation and specifications of your built-in mini fridge.
- BEST CHOICE ($1000 - $1500): Under Counter Refrigerator for Home Use, Indoor and Outdoor Double Drawer Under counter Fridge
- BEST CHOICE (ABOUT $600) Beverage Refrigerator 15 Inch Wide, TYLZA Mini Fridge
- BEST CHOICE (ABOUT $1000) VEVOR 24'' Built-in Beverage Cooler, Stainless Steel Beverage Refrigerator
*The prices of the products are just right at the moment when we check. They are subject to changes by the Seller, so some may be slightly different from those found on Amazon when you see them. Please note that they are just for reference. If you want to know the exact price, don't hesitate to check Amazon.
Consider the available storage space in the room where you wish to put your refrigerator. If you want to merge it with the furniture, you'll need to consider the height, depth, and width. Consider the space required for the door or drawers to slide open.
2. The purpose of use
Determine whether you need it for extra storage of usual things, as a mini-bar, or for self-service, as this will determine whether you need a unit with solid doors, glass doors, or drawers.
3. Use and Capacity
Some devices are meant to hold wine bottles, while others have sections for larger jugs, cans, veggies, and other foodstuffs. Determining what you need it for is critical to ensuring that you select an item that is not only intended for the type of storage you require but also one that maintains the proper temperature to keep your products fresh.
1. What are the dimensions of a refrigerator under the counter?
A built-in mini fridge or under-counter refrigerator is usually 20-24 inches wide and 18-26 inches deep. They are also available in heights ranging from 24 to 34 inches. It is critical to measure your space to determine the size of the under-counter refrigerator you need, leaving at least one-half inch between the counter and the fridge.
2. What is the main purpose of an undercounter refrigerator?
Lack of space is the most common reason for installing and using an under counter refrigerator. If you have a small kitchen and need to make room for other appliances, consider a small under-counter fridge or a built-in mini fridge. Because they are closer to the living area, under counter refrigerators can also provide easier access to beverages.
3. What's the main difference between an under-counter refrigerator and an integrated refrigerator?
Under-counter and integrated refrigerators are built into kitchen counters, but their counter depths differ. A sleek integrated fridge complements the design. It can be concealed behind a counter for an entirely seamless appearance. A fridge that fits into or sticks out from the counter and does not have a counter is an under-counter fridge. In general, under-counter refrigerators are less expensive than integrated refrigerators.
We are all about product reviews. We do not sell items or receive funding from any manufacturer or retailer.
Your purchase may come with a particular warranty policy that the manufacturer offers. In case you encounter any problems with your product during the warranty period, the Seller will be held responsible for it.
For further information, please visit "here."
To provide you with a more objective and trustworthy article, we have researched and made use of the following sources: