TOP LIST PRODUCTS
Kwikset 99070-101 Powerbolt2 Door Lock Single Cylinder Electronic Keyless Entry Deadbolt Featuring SmartKey Security in Satin NickelView on Amazon
- BrandAugust Home
Kwikset 92640-001 Contemporary Electronic Keypad Single Cylinder Deadbolt with 1-Touch Motorized Locking, Satin Nickel, 8 x 4 x 6View on Amazon
Sifely Keyless Entry Door Lock, Keypad Door Lock, Keyless Door Lock, Fingerprint Door Lock, Biometric Door Lock, Keypad Entry Door Lock, Passcode Code Door Lock, Digital Smart Door Lock (Smart Lock)View on Amazon
Keyless Entry Door Lock Deadbolt - Fingerprint Door Lock - Door Lock with Keypads - Electronic Keypad Door Lock - NUTOMO Smart Digital Door Lock - Anti-Peeping Code Easy InstallationView on Amazon
Smart Lock, ULTRALOQ U-Bolt 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Door Lock with Smartphone, Bluetooth, Keypad, Auto Unlock, Smart Door Lock, Smart Deadbolt, Front Door Lock, ANSI Grade 1 Certified - BlackView on Amazon
Smart Deadbolt, SMONET Fingerprint Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock with Keypad-Bluetooth Keyless Entry Keypad Smart Deadbolt App Control, Ekeys Sharing, App Monitoring Auto Lock for Homes and HotelView on Amazon
Smart Door Lock, Hornbill 8-in-1 Keyless Entry Door Lock Biometric Fingerprint Smart Deadbolt, Electronic Digital Bluetooth Keypad Code Door Lock, Smart Locks for Front Door, IC Fob & Free App ControlView on Amazon
Smart Lock,Keyless Entry Door Lock,Smart Deadbolt,Smart Door Lock,Deadbolt,Deadbolt Lock,Digital Door Lock,Keypad Deadbolt Lock,Smart Locks Deadbolt,Door Locks with Deadbolt (Fob Supported)View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-02-04 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
- BEST OVERALL HUGOLOG SMART LOCK: Hugolog Door Lock, Keyless Entry Door Lock, Electronic Deadbolt with Keypad
- TOP HUGOLOG KEYPAD SMART LOCK: Hugolog Electronic Keypad Deadbolt Lock
- BEST HUGOLOG FINGERPRINT SMART DOOR LOCK: Hugolog Fingerprint Door Lock
1. BEST OVERALL HUGOLOG SMART LOCK: Hugolog Door Lock, Keyless Entry Door Lock, Electronic Deadbolt with Keypad
- 🔒Keyless Entry & Hard Material: This keypad lock unlocks/locks the door without keys, making it perfect for you when your hand holds many things.
- 🔒20 Passwords & Anti-Peek Pin Codes: The smart lock can store 20 different user codes, enough for your family members and friends.
- 🔒Easy to install and program: The device is compatible with doors with a thickness of 35-50mm and a door hole diameter of 54mm.
- Read more.
This Hugolog door lock features many convenient and smart functions, making it easier to protect your family.
The smart lock allows multiple accesses to unlock: Codes, Physical Keys, and Manual. When you hold many things in both hands, you will open your door more easily and faster with the lock.
The keypad can give you peace of mind from being tracked on your way back home. It can add random digits to your correct password and prevent peeping.
In addition, this smart lock also has Vacation mode, which will sound an alarm if someone tries to open the door while you are away.
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
2. TOP HUGOLOG KEYPAD SMART LOCK: Hugolog Electronic Keypad Deadbolt Lock
- No more keys: You can enter your home effortlessly by pushing just a few simple buttons on the keypad, and the smart lock will lock the door automatically.
- Pick and bump proof: This smart lock is fully keyless unlocked, and has no keyholes. You will not have to use spare keys or worry about losing and copying keys.
- Give access to people you trust: A storage of 20 codes is enough to share with your family or guests.
- Read more.
This Hugolog electronic keypad deadbolt lock will be ideal for your keyless unlock.
The smart lock can store up to 20 passcodes to share with your family, friends, and guests. Furthermore, you can create a temporary code for a certain period and delete it if you want.
This device has an auto-lock mode for 10 to 99 seconds. Therefore, you will no longer worry about forgetting to lock the door and work with peace of mind.
This keyless lock also features a sleek modern design that enhances the look of any furniture in a home, apartment, or commercial building.
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
3. BEST HUGOLOG FINGERPRINT SMART DOOR LOCK: Hugolog Fingerprint Door Lock
- The fingerprint is your key: Touch your finger on the lock, which automatically unlocks. You will save time and unlock easier.
- Add a modern touch lock to your property: This sleek smart lock is designed to fit any space in homes, apartments, and buildings.
- Quick and easy installation: You can install this lock on your door with a screwdriver in a few minutes.
- Read more.
If you want a device that unlocks faster without a passcode, this Hugolog fingerprint door lock can satisfy you.
The smart door lock is equipped with advanced biological fingerprint technology and a 360° fingerprint sensor. It has a high fingerprint recognition rate of 99%, so it only takes you 0.2s to open the door.
Besides, this lock's RGB light can remind you of your lock's status and allows you to control the device easily. The AAA Alkaline Battery has a lifespan of up to 12 months, giving you more peace of mind when using this smart lock.
BEST HUGOLOG SMART LOCK (Under $35): Hugolog Electronic Deadbolt with Keypad
BEST HUGOLOG SMART LOCK ($35 - $50): Hugolog Door Lock, Keyless Entry Door Lock
BEST HUGOLOG SMART LOCK (Above $50): Hugolog Keyless Entry Door Lock with Keypads
The prices are taken at the time of our visit to Amazon. When you see this article, the prices might differ slightly from what you found on Amazon because the Seller might modify them. Please note that this article is only provided as a reference. Check Amazon to know the exact price.
Although there are not many Hugolog smart locks on Amazon for your choice, you still need to know the major factors to buy the most suitable one. Those factors include types of smart locks, smart home system compatibility, and price.
1. Types of smart locks
Smart locks are divided based on how they are unlocked/locked. There are keypads, cards, fingerprints, Bluetooth smart locks, and more on the market today. You should consider your time, convenience, and safety needs to choose your best smart lock.
2. Smart home system compatibility
A smart lock compatible with smart home systems and apps (Z-wave, Alexa, SmartThings, etc.) will be ideal for your smart home devices. However, Hugolog smart locks do not have this feature, so you must consider them carefully.
The more advanced technologies a smart lock integrates, the more expensive it is. Smart locks that support multiple unlocking methods usually cost $100 or more. As for Hugolog smart locks, the price ranges from $30-$50, so there are fewer unlocking ways. However, those locks still ensure your safety and convenience.
1. Can the smart lock continue to work if a sudden power failure occurs?
You will be assured to use Hugolog smart locks even during a power outage because they use batteries to operate. In addition, some products have a keyhole that allows you to use a spare key.
2. How many ways to control my smart lock remotely?
You will have more control if you spend more money buying a smart lock fully integrated with advanced technology. You can connect the smart lock to your phone via Bluetooth or apps to check its status anywhere. In addition, voice assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant allow you to monitor the lock with your voice.
3. How many passwords can I create to share with my large family?
Hugolog smart locks with keypads can store up to 20 passcodes, including user and temporary codes. Moreover, you can set your passwords at a specific time and revoke them if you want.
All the above information is our evaluation of the product. We do not do this for business purposes or receive sponsorship from any manufacturer or retailer.
Products you purchase may come with specific warranties provided by the manufacturer. If you have any problem with your product during the warranty period, contact the Seller, and they will be solely responsible for that.
For more information, please access "here."
The above review article is compiled and synthesized from the following objective and reliable sources of information: