TOP LIST PRODUCTS
Beverage Refrigerator, ICEJUNGLE 24 inch Beverage Refrigerator Cooler, Built-in or Free Standing 160 Cans Under Counter Beverage Beer Fridge for Outdoor, Kitchen and Home useView on Amazon
Beverage Refrigerator Cooler 15 Inch, Velieta 127 Cans Beverage Fridge with French Door Under Counter Built-in or Freestanding, Equipped with Powerful and Quiet Compressor, Perfect for Beer, ColaView on Amazon
AAOBOSI Beverage Refrigerator 15 Inch 94 Cans Built-in Beverage Cooler with Quiet Operation, Compressor Cooling System, Energy Saving, Adjustable Shelves, Ideal for Beer, Soda, Water or WineView on Amazon
NewAir Beverage Refrigerator Built In Cooler with 96 Can Capacity Soda Beer Fridge, NBC096BS00, Black Stainless SteelView on Amazon
LUMISOL 15" Beverage Refrigerator, Mini Cooler Under Counter Built-in or Freestanding, 120 Cans Capacity Wine Cabinet with Blue Interior Light Adjustable Shelves for Kitchen Bar officeView on Amazon
Under Counter Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Under Counter Drawer Fridge ICEJUNGLE Beverage Fridge Refrigerator with Digital Displayfor Outdoor and Home UseView on Amazon
Kalamera Beverage Refrigerator, 24 inch Under Counter Beer Fridge for 154 Cans w/ 32-41℉ Temperature Range, Drink Fridge with Stainless Steel DoorView on Amazon
TYLZA Wine and Beverage Refrigerator, 24 Inch Built-In Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Cooler, Freestanding French Door Drink Fridge, Wine Beer Cooler Under Counter Refrigerator TYBC120View on Amazon
Antarctic Star 15 Inch Beverage Refrigerator Under Counter Built-in Wine Cooler Mini Fridge Clear Glass Door Digital Memory Temperature Control, Beer Soda LED Light, Quiet Operation (15 Inch)View on Amazon
- BrandAntarctic Star
Colzer 24 inch Wine and Beverage Refrigerator Dual Zone Wine Cooler Under Counter Lockable 18 Bottles and 57 Cans Fridge Built in Freestanding for Beer Soda Drink Bar Kitchen Cabinet CommercialView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-10-03 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
- BEST OVERALL: Euhomy Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler
- TOP RATED: Kalamera 24 inch Beverage Refrigerator
- BEST BUDGET: COSTWAY Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler
1. BEST OVERALL: Euhomy Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler
- PERFECT CAPACITY - Euhomy 3.2 Cu.Ft Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler is equipped with a Black Stainless Steel frame, making this the only black stainless-steel cooler on the market! Adjustable and stable shelves make you conveniently store options up to 110-130 cans of standardized soda, beer, or several bottles of wine with 3 removable shelves, either upright or on their sides. However many and whatever type of beverage you prefer, this cooler will keep them at the temperature you want!
- Read more
Assume you're looking for a beverage cooler with a large capacity that is also reasonably priced. In that case, many people recommend this one from Euhomy. It's quiet, has an auto defrost function to prevent ice buildup around the motor, and has an easy-to-use temperature control. The triple-paned glass door is strong and part of Euhomy's heat insulation technology, which keeps heat out. Its 3.2 cubic foot interior is LED-lit and has enough space for 120 cans or 60 wine bottles. It's the standard height for an under-the-counter unit, standing just over 33 inches tall. It also has a reversible door to maximize space.
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
- Best refrigerator for food truck
- Best refrigerator for semi truck
- Best refrigerator for large family
- Best Counter Depth French Door Refrigerators
- Best Outdoor Undercounter Refrigerator
2. TOP RATED: Kalamera 24 inch Beverage Refrigerator
- ★LARGE CAPACITY FOR WINE AND CANS: This mini fridge holds up to 154 cans of your favorite drinks or wines in different sizes. Soft blue LED lights help you select your favorite drink at all times. This beverage refrigerator could hold the wine you like too. You would not just enjoy your drink, you could enjoy your wine too.
- Read more
You can't build free-standing beverage coolers into your cabinetry because the motor needs room to breathe. It will otherwise burn out. This Kalamera unit, on the other hand, can be built-in due to its front-facing ventilation. Built-ins are typically larger, allowing them to hold a few more cans. They are, however, quite expensive. This model is priced in the middle of the models we looked at.
The Kalamera beverage cooler has all of the fancy bells and whistles that other high-end brands have. This is an excellent model for designing a new kitchen or remodeling an existing one to accommodate a beverage cooler. It cools from 38 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit and looks great, thanks to its blue LED lighting.
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
- Best refrigerator under 500
- Best refrigerator under 66 inches tall
- Best refrigerator under 67 inches tall
3. BEST BUDGET: COSTWAY Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler
- 🍺【Wide Range of Use】This free-standing beverage refrigerator has an elegant perspective to show the wine, beer or soda clearly. Its LED interior lighting makes it easy to choose your favorite cold drink at night. Ideal for offices, dormitories, apartments, RVs, restaurants, home kitchens, etc.
- Read more
Perhaps you need a more compact beverage cooling solution for a countertop or a glamping trip. At the right price, this Costway model will cool 60 cans. It also has a fairly powerful motor, which allows it to provide a wider cooling range than most coolers of its size (39 to 61 degrees Fahrenheit). There are no fancy digital displays or push-button controls, just a turn-dial thermostat. However, for a low-cost cooler, it does the job well and is an excellent choice for small spaces.
- BEST CHOICE ($200 - $300): Whynter BR-130SB Internal Fan Beverage Refrigerators
- BEST CHOICE ($300 - $400) Advanics 20 Inch Wide Built in and Freestanding Beverage Refrigerator Cooler
- BEST CHOICE ($700 - $800) Antarctic Star 24" Wine Cooler Beverage Refrigerator Under Counter Beer Mini Fridge
- BEST CHOICE ($900 - $1000) Colzer 24 inch Wine and Beverage Refrigerator Dual Zone Wine Cooler Under Counter
*The prices of the products are just right at the moment when we check. They are subject to changes by the Seller, so some may be slightly different from those found on Amazon when you see them. Please note that they are just for reference. If you want to know the exact price, don't hesitate to check Amazon.
Size is the first and most obvious variable to consider. If you get it wrong, you'll have to go through the aggravating process of returning a large package. The base widths of under-counter refrigerators are 15" and 24". Make sure to check the dimensions of each refrigerator. A half-inch on each side will make a difference in the installation process.
2. Temperature Range
It's critical to consider what you'll be storing in the fridge. If you intend to use the fridge as a beverage cooler, all of the above models reach temperatures of at least 38°F. This is an ideal cooling temperature for beer, soda, and everyday household items.
The longer the warranty on an under-bar refrigerator, the more durable it is likely to be. And if something goes wrong with your under-counter refrigerator, you can easily contact the manufacturer for assistance. So keep an eye out for this factor at all times.
1. Why are the best under-counter beverage refrigerator models so pricey?
Most of the best under-counter beverage refrigerator models are considered high-end appliances, resulting in a higher-than-average price tag. The price, however, will vary depending on the type of under-counter beverage refrigerator and the available features. You can also expect a higher price if it is built into your kitchen cabinetry.
2. What is an under-counter beverage refrigerator’s primary use?
Space is the most frequent justification for installing and utilizing an under-counter beverage refrigerator. If your kitchen is small, you might choose a built-in mini fridge or a small under-counter beverage refrigerator to make place for other essential appliances. You may also have simpler access to beverages in a location closer to the living area with refrigerators under the counter.
3. What distinguishes an integrated refrigerator from an under counter refrigerator?
Undercounter and integrated refrigerators are both incorporated into the kitchen cabinetry. However, they have different counter depths. Smooth and blending into the design is an integrated fridge. For a completely seamless appearance, it might be concealed in a cabinet. An under-counter refrigerator lacks a cabinet and may protrude or barely fit into the counter. Integrated refrigerators are typically more expensive than under-counter refrigerators units.A
We are all about product reviews. We do not sell items or receive funding from any manufacturer or retailer.
Your purchase may come with a particular warranty policy that the manufacturer offers. In case you encounter any problems with your product during the warranty period, the Seller will be held responsible for it.
For further information, please visit "here."
To provide you with a more objective and trustworthy article, we have researched and made use of the following sources: