OUR TOP PICKS
- BEST OVERALL: Champion Power Equipment 100900
- BEST SELLER: DuroMax XP12000EH
- BEST BUDGET: Westinghouse iGen2200
1. BEST OVERALL: Champion Power Equipment 100900
- Utilizing fuel produces 2000 beginning watts and 1600 running watts. Utilizing propane, it produces 1800 beginning watts and 1440 running watts.
- Double FUEL: Operate your 2000-watt convenient generator from the outset on one or the other gas or propane, in addition to at just 39 pounds; this inverter is perhaps of the lightest 2000-watt inverters in the business... Read more
Champion Power Equipment 100900 is considered a lightweight generator, with the feature that allows the product to run on both gasoline and propane. Product with extremely low noise, up to 53dB, with a starting power of 2000 Watts.
You can freely change the accessories with the optional Parallel Kit. This is a great product for under $1000, meeting all your needs with a generator.
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
2. BEST SELLER: DuroMax XP12000EH
- Strong DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is fueled by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV motor.
- Double fuel innovation: the capacity to burn propane or gas permits the opportunity and adaptability of fuel decisions. Safeguards your speculation via consequently stopping the generator when it detects that the oil is low
- Power: with 12,000 beginning watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can deal with weighty burdens from lights and a cooler to a home climate control system and high amperage power instruments... Read more
DuroMax XP12000EH provides the power typically found in home standby units but a portable package offering power and versatility. It is perfect for powering your home's essential appliances or emergency events.
This product runs on gasoline or propane, providing the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. The XP12000EH features a user-friendly electric start that's as simple as starting your car. It's also an optional recoil start and features a low oil shut-off sensor to protect the engine.
This best generator is powered by a 457 cc 18 horsepower Duramax OHV engine that feeds the fully loaded power panel allowing the user to pull up the maximum 12 000 watts of power.
Like all Duromax generators, this unit is built with all copper windings that last for years, and a three-year factory warranty covers it. The XP12000EH is a fully loaded workhorse that can power through any situation and keep you going.
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
3. BEST BUDGET: Westinghouse iGen2200
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD - Weighs Only 46 Lbs. - Gas Powered - Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets
- Extraordinary Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage - Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials
- Very Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and 12 Hour Run Time on a 1. 2 Gallon Gas Tank - Features "Economy Mode" for Maximum Fuel Efficiency... Read more
Last but not least, we would like to introduce a super product with a very favorable price _ Westinghouse iGen2200. This is a portable generator from Westinghouse, a product suitable for emergencies or even entertainment.
With a peak output of 2200 Watts, this product can power most of your devices. It is powered by a 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse engine and is extremely light at less than 50lbs. In addition, its noise is extremely low, as low as 52dB, and highly suitable for RV equipment.
Despite having an extremely economical price, Westinghouse iGen2200 has outstanding quality and a warranty period of up to 3 years. There is no reason not to own this product.
- BEST CHOICE ($300 - $600): WEN GN6000 6000-Watt RV-Ready Portable Generator
- BEST CHOICE ($500 - $1000): Geneverse HomePower ONE: Backup Battery Power Station For Homes
- BEST CHOICE (Under $1000): Champion Power Equipment 200914
The prices of the products are just right at the moment when we check. They are subject to changes by the Seller, so some may be slightly different from those found on Amazon when you see them. Please note that they are just for reference. If you want to know the exact price, don't hesitate to check Amazon.
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen160s Portable Power Station and Outdoor Generator 150 Peak 100 Rated Watts, Solar Solar, 155Wh Lithium-ion Battery (Solar Panel Not Included)View on Amazon
- BrandWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment
- BrandChampion Power Equipment
Anker Portable Power Station, PowerHouse II 400, 300W/388.8Wh, 110V AC Outlet/60W USB-C Power Delivery Solar Generator for Camping, Road Trips, Emergency Power, and MoreView on Amazon
WEN 56235i Super Quiet 2350-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut Off, CARB Compliant, Ultra Lightweight, BlackView on Amazon
WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, 4750-Watt, CARB CompliantView on Amazon
DuroMax XP10000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator - 10000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start- Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State ApprovedView on Amazon
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 1000, 1002Wh Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) with 3x110V/1000W AC Outlets, Solar Mobile Lithium Battery Pack for Outdoor RV/Van Camping, EmergencyView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API