Our Top Picks
- TURBINE FAN TECH
- 2 SPEEDS FOR VARIOUS ASSIGNMENTS
- A WIDE AND STRONG STREAM OF AIR WITH 360 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute)
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION
- NO GAS AND NO CORD
- COMFORTABLE CONTROL GRIP
- [INCLUDES] 20V 360 cfm Blower, 20V 2.0ah Battery, 20V Battery Charger
- Read more
This WORX model takes the prize for the best overall cordless leaf blower. This model employs turbine fan technology, which provides a powerful blowing action while remaining quiet. This cordless model has two speeds for different clearing jobs and a turbine power of 360-CFM at 15 mph for your clearing tasks. This battery-powered model has a 20-volt battery, a 4-hour runtime, and fast charging. This WORX leaf blower works with all WORX 20-volt and 40-volt battery packs. The lightweight design is simple to use, with an ergonomic grip and an included charger.
Related: Best electric leaf blowers
2. BEST POWER: Husqvarna 360BT Backpack Blower, Orange
- The X-Torq engine reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60 Percent and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20 Percent.
- The powerful and easy-to-start X-Torq engine, combined with an efficient fan design, delivers high air speed and flow. Maximum power speed:8100 rpm
- Read more
With large trees throughout the estate, contractors and homeowners with larger yards may have much clearing to do in the fall. Your cordless leaf blower will require more runtime and power. We recommend using this Husqvarna gas-powered model because the 3.81-hp 65.6cc motor provides extended runtime and 631-CFM. This Husky model quickly clears large areas. It is, however, somewhat noisy and requires gasoline to operate. On the other hand, the backpack design makes it easy to transport the 23-pound machine, including a speed throttle for adjusting the fan motor speed.
Related: Best backpack leaf blowers
3. BEST BUDGET: Greenworks 40V (150 MPH / 135 CFM) Cordless Blower, Tool Only
- High-Performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Battery
- Variable speed delivers wind
- Additional speed control on the Sweeper tip offers better sweeping and gathering capabilities.
- Lightweight, robust design for user efficiency and ease of use
- Compatible with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion System for higher efficiency and longer run time
- Read more
This Greenworks model is ideal for homeowners looking for the most affordable cordless leaf blower in this review. This model is an excellent value at under $50 (as of the time of writing). However, there is no battery or charging unit included in the package. You can use the battery packs and chargers from other Greenworks products in this machine. This model features a push-button start and a lightweight design with an ergonomic handle. Besides, there are six speeds with 135-CFM and 150-mph operation. The quiet operation is a boon to your neighbors, and one charge provides four hours of runtime.
Related: Best cordless leaf blowers
- BEST CHOICE (Under $100): BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* Cordless Sweeper (LSW221), Pack of 1
- BEST CHOICE (Under $200): EGO Power+ LB4800 480 CFM 3-Speed Turbo 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric Blower
- BEST CHOICE (Under $300): Snapper XD 82V MAX 550 CFM Cordless Electric Leaf Blower Kit with (1) 2.0 Battery and (1) Rapid Charger
The prices of the products are just right at the moment when we check. They are subject to changes by the Seller, so some may be slightly different from those found on Amazon when you see them. Please note that they are just for reference. If you want to know the exact price, don't hesitate to check Amazon.
SKEY Leaf Blower - Cordless Leaf Blower with 2 Speeds up to 130MPH,Handheld Electric Leaf Blower Cordless with 20V Battery and Fast Charger,Battery Powered Mini Lightweight Leaf BlowerView on Amazon
AOBEN Cordless Leaf Blower with Battery & Charger, Electric Leaf Blower 150 MPH for Yard Clean/Lawn Care/Garage, Lightweight Leaf Blower Battery Powered for Snow Blowing -YellowView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-07-07 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API