To provide you with a more objective and trustworthy article, we have researched and made use of the following sources:
We are all about product reviews. We do not sell items or receive funding from any manufacturer or retailer.
Your purchase may come with a particular warranty policy that the manufacturer offers. In case you encounter any problems with your product during the warranty period, the Seller will be held responsible for it.
For further information, please visit "here."
1. Should the refrigerator be turned off if it is not needed for a long time?
It depends on the time of non-use. If it is about a week, leaving the operating cabinet empty with the lowest cold drop is advisable.
If it is longer, turn off the power, dry in the cabinet, leave the door ajar to ventilate, and avoid mold. When running again, you should leave the refrigerator empty for about 12 hours to create enough cold, then start storing food.
2. Can objects be placed on top of the refrigerator?
Possibly, if the object is not too heavy, do not put heat-generating or burning objects (oil lamps, candles, electric stoves, heaters...) on the top of the refrigerator.
3. Does storing too much food affect the efficiency of the refrigerator?
Refrigerators do not limit the volume of food. However, food must not block the ventilation slots in the fridge. Not storing the refrigerator full will help increase the cooling efficiency because cold air is well distributed. The cooling effect will be poor if the refrigerator is full of food because the cold air cannot be evenly distributed throughout the refrigerator.
1. Design and style of cabinets suitable for space
On the market today, there are five basic types of refrigerators: mini refrigerators, top freezer refrigerators, bottom freezer refrigerators, Side By Side large refrigerators, and Multi-Door refrigerators. Depending on the interior space of the family and the number of users, you can choose a refrigerator of the corresponding size for yourself.
2. Save electricity
A refrigerator is an electrical appliance that runs continuously to keep food fresh, so it consumes a lot of energy. Don't worry; modern refrigerators include Inverter and Econavi technology to optimize power consumption.
3. Ability to customize temperature
Choosing a refrigerator that is able to customize the temperature flexibly between the compartments is essential, in accordance with the needs of use and quality assurance.
You can refer to the refrigerator lines that have the ability to customize the temperature to meet the needs of preserving a variety of foods, bringing convenience to users.
Car Refrigerator - AUTOOMMO 55 Quart Car Fridge (-4℉~50℉), 12 Volt Portable Car Freezer with 6A 12/24V DC 100/240V AC Adapter for Camping Travel and Truck RV SUV Van Boat Home UseView on Amazon
Mini Fridge with Freezer, 3.2 Cu.Ft Mini Refrigerator, 2 Door, 37DB Low Noise, Engery Saving with LED Light, Low-frost Mini Fridge for Bedroom, Office, Dorm, RV, Apartment, Black- MPBFD321View on Amazon
Rockpals 12 Volt Refrigerator, 53 Quart (50L) Car Refrigerator, RV Refrigerator with Handle & Wheels, 12V/24V DC/AC Portable Freezer Car Fridge for Truck Camping HomeView on Amazon
Portable Refrigerator Fridge Freezer for car, Boat, RV, Camping, Roadtrip, Outdoor Recreation (48-Quart)View on Amazon
Kohree 12 Volt Refrigerator Portable Car fridge 53 Quart (50L) Dual Zone Fast Cooling Freezer (-4℉-50℉), Travel Electric Coolers for Truck, Vehicles, RV, Camping, Boat and Household-12V/24V DC and 110V/240V ACView on Amazon
CROWNFUL Mini Fridge, 10 Liter/12 Can Portable Cooler and Warmer Personal Refrigerator for Skincare, Food, Beverage, Medicine, Plugs for Home Outlet & 12V Car Charger Included, ETL Listed (Black)View on Amazon
COLZER 15 Inch Beverage Cooler Refrigerator - 126 Cans Capacity Freestanding and Built-in Mini Fridge with Glass Door for Soda Beer Wine or Water - Compact Drink Fridge for Kitchen Bar OfficeView on Amazon
3.2 CU. FT. Mini Fridge With Freezer - 2 Door MIni Fridge Chiller and Freezer Compartment with Removable Glass Shelves - Small Drink Food Storage Cooler for Office, Dorm, Apartment, Bedroom (GREEN)View on Amazon
Frigidaire EFR176-BLUE 1.6 cu ft Blue Retro Fridge with Side Bottle Opener. for The Office, Dorm Room or CabinView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-10-07 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
- BEST OVERALL: FRIGIDAIRE EFR756-BLACK EFR756
- TOP RATED: Midea WHS-160RB1 Single Reversible Compact Refrigerator
- BEST BUDGET: RCA RFR836 3.2 Cu Ft 2 Door Fridge and Freezer
1. BEST OVERALL: FRIGIDAIRE EFR756-BLACK EFR756
- Refrigerator offers 3 adjustable, slide-out glass shelves, one transparent vegetable crisper, four- clear door shelves. Includes two front mount adjustable leveling legs and two castors mounted at the back to allow for easy movement
- Spill-proof glass shelves contain spills and simplify cleanup, preventing liquids from leaking onto shelves below
- Read more
Your Frigidaire 7.5 Cu. Ft. Top freezer fridge with chrome handles and front temperature knobs for simple, fresh food and freezer adjustment. Adjustable shelves provide flexibility to meet your needs. This cold tut combines easy-to-use features with a practical design to complement any kitchen. Besides, it has three different colors to help you easily choose the right color for your kitchen design.
2. TOP RATED: Midea WHS-160RB1 Single Reversible Compact Refrigerator
- Includes separate freezer compartment for foods that need extra chilling | However cannot be used for Storing Frozen Foods or making ice cubes
- Product dimensions – 21.26” D x 19.72” W x 33.86” H | Refrigerator capacity – 4.4 Cubic. Feet | Weight – 52.86 lbs. | Voltage – 115V | Temperature range – 32ᵒ to 35.6ᵒ Fahrenheit | Noise rating – 42 dB
- Read more
This refrigerator helps maximize your food storage and minimize your carbon footprint. This energy efficient 4.4 cubic foot unit offers eco-friendly compressor cooling with an adjustable thermostat. To make food storage even more convenient, it is equipped with six settings, a full temperature range, a 2-liter bottle door, and a large freezer compartment. Besides, its adjustable legs and reversible door make this refrigerator the ultimate addition to your modern kitchen.
3. BEST BUDGET: RCA RFR836 3.2 Cu Ft 2 Door Fridge and Freezer
- Dimensions: 20.09" D (Including Handles) | 16.92" Depth (Less Door) | Height to Top of Door Hinge: 33" | 19.09" W
- 2 Door Configuration - Top Door for Freezer and bottom Door for Fridge
- Read more
RCA 3.2 cu. Ft. The stainless steel refrigerator is a compact yet spacious refrigerator that can fit almost anywhere. Combo 2-door refrigerator and freezer with an ice tray, vegetable compartment with glass shelf, and sliding compartments for easy access and cleaning. It also has a built-in canner and bottle holder in the door, and the reversible door means you can place it just about anywhere, even in tight corners. Besides, with an adjustable thermostat, this CFC-free refrigerator features an eco-friendly design that saves electricity without compromising performance.
- BEST CHOICE ($100 - $200): BLACK+DECKER BCRK17W Compact Refrigerator
- BEST CHOICE ( $200 - $300): Midea WHS-87LB1 Refrigerator
- BEST CHOICE ($300 - $400): Danby Contemporary Classic DAR026A2BDB
*The prices of the products are just right at the moment when we check. They are subject to changes by the Seller, so some may be slightly different from those found on Amazon when you see them. Please note that they are just for reference. If you want to know the exact price, don't hesitate to check Amazon.