OUR TOP PICKS
- BEST OVERALL: EnerPlex Air Mattress with Built-in Pump - Double Height Inflatable Mattress
- TOP FEEDBACK: SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress
- BEST BUDGET: Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump
- MULTIPURPOSE: Our premium, waterproof blow up mattress can be used as a floor mattress at home, a portable bed for traveling, and even as a camping mattress in the great outdoors.
- FAST USE: Our twin air mattress with built in pump inflates in under 2 min. If camping or traveling, use a portable battery pack or car outlet adapter alongside the pump to inflate … Read more
When you need a way to sleep but don't want to waste money on a hotel room and stay up late, your answer could be an EnerPlex Air Mattress. The mattress is perfect for camping, sporting events, and staying in temporary accommodations like backpacks. It's durable and easy to inflate with the included pump. You can also use it at home when you don't have access to regular power plugs or if you want a restful night's sleep without waking up in the morning sweating.
The air bed deflates quickly within 2-3 minutes so that it is ready for storage or travel and folds compactly into its carry bag for easy transport to different locations.
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
2. TOP FEEDBACK: SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress
- CUSTOMER FRIENDLY 1-YEAR WARRANTY comes standard on all SoundAsleep mattresses. Rest assured of your purchase of the highest quality air mattress money can buy. Call or email anytime for support. Our US-based team is here to help!
- INDUSTRY LEADING DESIGN exclusively using ComfortCoil Technology and a SureGrip bottom to ensure firmness and stability … Read more
The SoundAsleep D-Series mattress is a high-quality air mattress that has offered plush comfort for years. The ComfortCoil Technology of the mattress provides consistent support on each side of the bed, so you get a good night's sleep with zero motion transfer from one side to another. The internal high-capacity pump ensures your mattress is always properly inflated and ready to enjoy!
This affordable queen-size air mattress is perfect for guests or temporary use in your home, RV, or boat.
Related Posts You May Also Be Interested In:
3. BEST BUDGET: Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump
- Inflated Dimensions: 78-Inch x 60-Inch x 18-Inch
- Patented, powerful internal NeverFlat AC pump inflates and deflates bed quickly
- Customizable firmness selection ; Top material: soft 0,65mm flock ; Material: Vinyl … Read more
While a pump that never goes flat seems like an idea that could ruin your sleep and pull you out of a deep slumber, this new Serta Inflatable Air Mattress promises to make a difference in reverse use. With a pump built into its mattress design, this mattress is guaranteed to never sag, meaning you can sleep soundly for years without worrying about waking up in a sunken bed. Cause your back pain when sleeping on it—a great choice for the best mattress for back pain.
- BEST CHOICES($100 - $150): Intex Dura-Beam Ultra Plush Inflatable Pillow Top Bed Air Mattress
- BEST CHOICES($100 - $150): King Koil Luxury Queen Air Mattress
- BEST CHOICES($150 - $250): Brookstone Innovations Perfect Air Bed
The prices of the products are just right at the moment when we check. They are subject to changes by the Seller, so some may be slightly different from those found on Amazon when you see them. Please note that they are just for reference. If you want to know the exact price, don't hesitate to check Amazon.
The process can be intimidating if you are new to buying an air mattress. There are a wide variety of air mattresses on the market and many confusing options to choose from. This article will provide some tips and tricks for buying the right air mattress for your needs.
A good start is identifying the air mattress brand with the most reliable and plentiful reviews. If a brand delivers high-quality but unremarkable air mattresses, it might not be worth it to pay more for their name. However, some people prefer a particular design or feel, which could mean paying extra for the same features elsewhere.
The size of your room will affect whether you need a twin-size or a queen-size air mattress. The comfort level you want also plays into this decision. If you're looking for something with minimal motion transfer, then you'll need something with memory foam like the ones on Amazon that we found!
The exorbitant cost of an air mattress can depend on its components, including the thickness of the bed, the material it's made from, and whether it includes special features like a built-in pump or built-in electric pump. The main cost factor is inflation time. If it takes longer to bring the mattress's pressure up to your desired pressure level than your high standards allow, you may need to pay more for a model with a built-in pump or one designed for quicker inflation. With this investment, you'll also get what you pay for in terms of durability and materials. Cheaper mattresses may be less comfortable and won't last as long as higher-quality ones.
1. Do I need to use an air pump?
No. All our air mattresses are inflated, and the built-in electric pump ensures the bed is always firm.
2. How do I clean my air mattress?
Simple! The best way to clean your mattress is with a vacuum cleaner or an upholstery steam cleaner using plain water (avoid using soap). If you can't reach it, use a wet cloth with plain water or baby wipes instead. Never use bleach or anything stronger than water, as it will damage your sheets and other textiles you might have on the bedding surface! That's why we also sell fitted cotton sheets for all our beds that are resistant to stains and dirt but still breathable for comfort.
3. How do I store my mattress?
Unplug the pump and leave the bed inflated if you're not using your mattress. Once deflated, roll it up onto a box or a tube and then cover it with a plastic bag so it won't get dirty. For more information on how to fold your air bed before storing it in the closet, check out our folding guide, "7 Tips for Folding an Air Bed".
We are all about product reviews. We do not sell items or receive funding from any manufacturer or retailer.
Your purchase may come with a particular warranty policy that the manufacturer offers. If you get any issues with your product during the warranty period, the Seller will be held responsible for it.
For further information, please visit "here."
King Koil Queen Air Mattress with Built-in Pump - Best Inflatable Airbed Queen Size - Elevated Raised Air Mattress Quilt Top 1-Year Manufacturer Guarantee IncludedView on Amazon
- BrandKing Koil
Intex Dura-Beam Ultra Plush Inflatable Pillow Top Bed Air Mattress with Headboard, Built-in Internal Electric Pump and Carry Storage Bag, Queen, GrayView on Amazon
SoundAsleep CloudNine Series Queen Air Mattress with Dual Smart Pump Technology by SoundAsleep Products (Blue Top / Beige Body, Queen)View on Amazon
- BrandSoundAsleep Products
Intex 64447ED Dura Beam Elevated Fiber Tech Soft Air Mattress Bed with Built in Pump, Ultra Plush Headboard, and Portable Storage Carrying Case, QueenView on Amazon
SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil Technology & Internal High Capacity Pump - Queen SizeView on Amazon
- BrandSoundAsleep Products
EnerPlex Never-Leak Queen Air Mattress with Built in Pump Raised Luxury Airbed Double High Queen Inflatable Bed Blow Up BedView on Amazon
SleepLux Queen Air Mattress with Built-in AC Pump | 22" Raised Inflatable Airbed | Includes Built-in Pillow and USB Charge Port | Best Back and Shoulder Support | Durable Tritech MaterialView on Amazon
EnerPlex Never-Leak Camping Series Queen Camping Airbed with High Speed Pump Luxury Queen Size Air Mattress Single High Inflatable Blow Up Bed for Home Camping Travel – Blue/WhiteView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
To provide you with a more objective and trustworthy article, we have researched and made use of the following sources: